Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

An unsettling dream...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I had an unsettling dream... started out great! Lol.

Was dreaming, while I took a nap, about mind blowing sex with a friend of mine, then it ended with him and an older version of my son (probably in his teens) standing on the front porch and my friend explaining why I was dead. I guess this friend of mine stepped up to the plate and raised my son after I passed.

The sex was the best I have ever had, in real life or in a dream... I died by continuing a pregnancy that wasn't supposed to happen (literally, the friend said "your mom wasn't supposed to be able to get pregnant").

I'm sitting here thinking, WTF? Lol, how do I go from great sex to dead? And why do I wanna cry about it?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Replies (11-13):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:26 PM

That had to be one unnerving dream.

Do you guys go out in row boats often? If you did, has it, the dream, stopped you from doing that?

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Ya know, it was surreal because I kinda knew it happened, I was getting in a row boat and I fell back wards and hit my head on a rock... Next thing I knew Chris was sitting on the picnic bench looking at me, and I was screaming for my dh and kids to come back to land because it was starting to lightening.
I kept screaming but only dh could hear me but he didn't know where it was coming from, I was frantic and I said to Chris "omg... Am I dead?"
He said yes and only dh can hear you.

MammaPaparazza
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:47 PM
We did that summer! We were in the poconos at a cabin, and that dream happened right on the dock where we had our family vacation. We do take boats out at our local state park too but no I haven't since that dream. My friend said oh ange Chris would never come to take you he will protect you, he lived you

Quoting Anonymous:

That had to be one unnerving dream.

Do you guys go out in row boats often? If you did, has it, the dream, stopped you from doing that?

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Ya know, it was surreal because I kinda knew it happened, I was getting in a row boat and I fell back wards and hit my head on a rock... Next thing I knew Chris was sitting on the picnic bench looking at me, and I was screaming for my dh and kids to come back to land because it was starting to lightening.

I kept screaming but only dh could hear me but he didn't know where it was coming from, I was frantic and I said to Chris "omg... Am I dead?"

He said yes and only dh can hear you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Great sex got you pregnant and killed you too.. That sucks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured