Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Otterbox and body armor?

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:24 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Does anyone know if its possible to use the case (hard plastic with screen) of an otterbox defender BUT the silicone cover of a body armor?
Dh won't let me use the whole body armor case because they don't hold up. But I'm tired of this weird black cover that I have. I want to change it to like purple or blue or something but I don't have the money for a new otterbox :/ them things are frigging expensive!!!
But I wa just wondering if anyone had ever done it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I can honestly say I'd love to help but have NO IDEA what you're talking about!! Are you being attacked by otters right now? Do you need help? :)

IansMommy2012
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Hahahaha noooo!!! It's a case for my iPhone 3GS lmao but thanks for trying ;)))

Quoting Anonymous:

I can honestly say I'd love to help but have NO IDEA what you're talking about!! Are you being attacked by otters right now? Do you need help? :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

No problem, I was thinking of you with your full body armour just fighting those otters off and outting them in your 'otter box' :)

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting Anonymous:

IansMommy2012
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Lmao I could see me doin that ;))

Quoting Anonymous:

No problem, I was thinking of you with your full body armour just fighting those otters off and outting them in your 'otter box' :)

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

funniest reply EVERRRRRR

Quoting Anonymous:

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

IansMommy2012
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I know right?! Haha I loved it

Quoting ButterMeUp:

funniest reply EVERRRRRR

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN