Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well...im pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 127 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have been feeling really sick the last few days and I thought it was the flu. I started thinking about it and realized that I have not had my period this month. I have mirena and usually my periods are horrible...i mean in bed cant move feel like I am in labor horrible. So I go get a test just to prove to myself that I am not....but I guess I was wrong. Two big huge dark lines. I immediatly started crying. My husband and I just moved to another state for me to go to school. I just got into the program of my dreams and it is great but we have been really struggling finacially. Things were finally looking easier because my 5 year old is going to start K in the fall and we dont have to worry about spending a fortune on day care anymore. I go to school full time and my husband works full time but we still struggle. We have been penny pinching for 6 months and barely have gotten by. We have a little bit of food stamps and my son is on medicade which I already feel horrible about and now I am pregnant. IDK what to do. I got mirena thinking i would be safe but of course with my luck it fails. I just dont know what to do. Having a baby right now would make things for everyone a lot harder, it would make life even worse for my 5 year old, and it could ruin my schooling because i have no real breaks in my program. I am pro choice but it is always different when it is your own choice. I guess I am just lost and confused. Any advice would be helpful. I bet that I will only be bashed though. Anyway this is my confession. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:09 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:11 PM
5 moms liked this
I'm jealous. We've been trying to conceive for a while.

Perhaps look into adoption?
Rhiannon92
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:11 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm sorry mama. It will be hard no matter what you choose, but only you know what is best for you and your family. I wish you the best of luck. ((Hugs)))

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:12 PM
You can pm me. Been there, done that. I've gone with having the baby and abortion.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry.  What does your husband think?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I know I could never go through with an adoption. I am not strong enough 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm jealous. We've been trying to conceive for a while.

Perhaps look into adoption?

locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Sorry, getting pregnant is supposed to be a good thing not a burden. Do what you feel is best for your family. Hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

He thinks abortion is the only good option. But he is supportive in what I choose 

Quoting FL2AK:

I am so sorry.  What does your husband think?

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Do whatever is best for YOUR family. Not what someone else says. It does seem to be a bad time for a baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Quoting Rhiannon92:

I'm sorry mama. It will be hard no matter what you choose, but only you know what is best for you and your family. I wish you the best of luck. ((Hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN