Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

worst ways a man could propose...

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:36 PM
  • 136 Replies
This is just for fun, I saw a friend doing this on fb asking what he thought the worst proposal ideas were ever, you can share a real story if you want, but honestly this is just for fun so you can come up with crazy ideas like an example is one guy said fake your death and at the funeral pop out of the coffin and have a ring and say surprise! Or another example was during appetizers at Applebee's, don't get down on one knee. Lol let's hear some good examples!! For fun, or like I said you can share a real story if it is truly terrible for fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:38 PM
5 moms liked this
is there a bad way?? we expect to much from men..they are set up to fail!! if you love him and he asks...Good enough!!
mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:40 PM
My ex was making spaghetti told me to sit down and proposed all while cooking
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:41 PM
8 moms liked this

My dh had asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said an engagement ring, he said he wasn't ready for that yet, ok. So his Mom flies in to stay a month like she did every year and we were laying in bed on Christmas Eve and he says," How about we get married while my moms here and save her the money from having to fly back down this year?" HUH?? You weren't ready for an engagement ring days ago and now you want to get married???   We drove to San Diego the next day/ Christmas. Bought our rings the day after and got married the next day. Yeah, we're still together. We just celebrated 23 years! 

Nikki286
by Tosya on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:42 PM
5 moms liked this

... heres my card pick a ring we're getting married

oh and only spend 200 okay?

HeathersForever
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

To be frank YES there are honest to goodness BAD ways...lol...a true story I will share fine...I actually had a guy ask me during sex after we had only been dating a couple months. It was confusing and HORRIBLE. LOL. Oh and he didn't have a ring, I think he just wanted me to come. LOL.

I also know a guy who got a girl pregnant and she said she was gonna get an abortion if he wouldn't marry her, so he basically threw the ring at her and said "okay marry me bitch." So there ARE bad proposals. LOL Fake ones, AND real ones.

Quoting Anonymous:

is there a bad way?? we expect to much from men..they are set up to fail!! if you love him and he asks...Good enough!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

my dad asked my mom while they were in the car stopped at a red light.

dfournier0922
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I was taking him to work in ohio before returning home ( Tennessee). Right has we get to the stop light before his work he said marry me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
We're getting married right? Fart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:44 PM
My cousin's husband and her were sitting in the car. He tossed the ring box at her and said here.

And that's pretty much it. Lol

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

A girl tells her boyfriend she is pregnant. Boy says, "Dude, that sucks. If it is a boy, I guess I will marry you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN