Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE IN HEAVEN WHEN PEOPLE HAVE SEEN IT AFTER BEING BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE?! EDIT WITH PROOF

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You are all morbid for thinking you just die and that's it.

You are AFRAID of death and have NO faith.

There have been thousands of people who claim to have seen heaven and were brought back to life.

If video does not work, watch it on youtube.

90 Minutes In Heaven.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Replies (151-155):
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:04 PM
If you believe in him and ask for forgiveness and mean it in your heart. But you have to do it before you die. You can't just die then on the way to hell beg for forgiveness.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why not? God is supposed to be all forgiving, at least in the new testemant. Forgiven for sins.

Quoting macysmom:

Not everyone sees it when they die.. obviously. .

Quoting Anonymous:

lol its funny you say this as another CM'er just responded that she didn't see anything when she died and then was brought back. Nor did I. lol 

Quoting macysmom:

They do see the same things.

Quoting TSNDDY:

If every single person who almost died saw heaven, and they all said the same thing, then you might have a case.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doomshroom
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:03 PM

please watch this

Jellybean306
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I believe in Heaven.  I will be there  when my time comes.  I can't wait to see the face of Jesus.  Heaven is more real to me than my own breath.  

imandia4
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:30 AM
If you think about it, we are all indeviduals. Right? We are that for a reason that can not be explained scientifically. Right? You are you. I am me. Energy is the fact of life. It can be positive, negative or neutral. So therefore you are one of these options. Be aware of your options at all times while making choices.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lancet98
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:39 AM

That such visions would prove there is a heaven, is less likely than that those visions would prove that near-death is a very highly interpreted experience.

And in fact, many people who are not Christian and whose religion does not believe in a heaven at all, ALSO have the same experiences.

When you add that little bit of the puzzle, it doesn't prove there's a  heaven at all.

It proves that when people have a near death experience, they describe it afterwards as going toward a light, etc.

This isn't due to 'chemical reactions as the brain is dying', as people who have a 'near death experience' don't have brains that are dying at all, but are completely intact and normal after the expereince.

Rather, it indicates the structure of the brain. 

There actually is a part of the brain responsible for 'spiritual' experiences and it gets stimulated by near-death conditions.   For thousands of years, humans have stimulated that part of the brain through fasting, substance abuse and asceticism, to encourage such experiences.   They are often called 'peak experiences' or 'ecstatic experiences'.

Yes, there is indeed, a 'spiritual' part of the brain responsible for such feelings.

The experiences are also highly interpreted and small signs become highly significant and are interpreted later, based on the person's religious beliefs.  

Quoting TSNDDY:

If every single person who almost died saw heaven, and they all said the same thing, then you might have a case.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)