Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE IN HEAVEN WHEN PEOPLE HAVE SEEN IT AFTER BEING BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE?! EDIT WITH PROOF

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You are all morbid for thinking you just die and that's it.

You are AFRAID of death and have NO faith.

There have been thousands of people who claim to have seen heaven and were brought back to life.

If video does not work, watch it on youtube.

90 Minutes In Heaven.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Replies (21-30):
Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol.

I am not afraid of death. I will be dead. I won't care, obviously, because I don't believe there is anything after death. Personally, I think it is ridiculous to believe that some part of you lives on forever. I don't go around ridiculing people for believing that. Get the hell (tee hee hee, see what I did there?) over yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:08 PM
3 moms liked this
You would think people who make up a magic fairy tale afterlife are the ones afraid of dying.....
Lydlou02
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Why is it that every near death experience is of heaven? What about jelly? Why do you think nobody sees that and comes back?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TSNDDY
by Emerald Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
And aliens

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

There have been thousands of people who claim to have seen fucking Big Foot too.

Doesn't mean they arent nutters.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lydlou02
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:11 PM
3 moms liked this
Why does Hell come out as jelly?

Quoting Lydlou02:

Why is it that every near death experience is of heaven? What about jelly? Why do you think nobody sees that and comes back?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmcandmmh
by Michelle on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree completely. It's hard to believe in something you personally haven't seen but it's comforting to have the faith that God is there for us. I try my best to believe and not question it. I struggle with faith. I love reading people's afterlife stories. 90 minutes in heaven is a good book if you like to read. There was also a show called beyond and back on the Bio channel. It's not currently on but try going to the website and seeing if it's online. :) have a nice evening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:13 PM
2 moms liked this
DF knows why. I can't remember but he learnt it in psychology. Something do do with the eyes are the last to shut down so everything turns white.
cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Who? Who saw heaven? Links?
SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I refuse to believe in something merely because it gives me comfort in the thoughts and ideas of the afterlife. Nor do I condemn those who doesn't believe/feel the same as I.
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:14 PM

People who claim to see "heaven" are seeing nothing but a dream state their brain creates in the final moments.  A way to ease the mind as the body is shutting down before everything goes black.

That's it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN