Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE IN HEAVEN WHEN PEOPLE HAVE SEEN IT AFTER BEING BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE?! EDIT WITH PROOF

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You are all morbid for thinking you just die and that's it.

You are AFRAID of death and have NO faith.

There have been thousands of people who claim to have seen heaven and were brought back to life.

If video does not work, watch it on youtube.

90 Minutes In Heaven.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Replies (31-40):
AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:15 PM

There are numerous stories of young child knowing about people who've gone on before them. Things that the child shouldn't know. I guess that proves reincarnation.

crazyblondemom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
DMT it causes hallucinations at death it's a natural chemical in your brain. It's also triggered during dreams.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:16 PM

You can't see Heaven unless you are dead. Completely 100% dead. You can't die and come back to life and claim you have seen Heaven. They may have seen something but it wasn't Heaven. If you are religious and go by the Bible you can't possibly believe  they have. 

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I believe in reincarnation. But I believe there is a place we stay inbetween incarnations. I think tis is what ppl have seen when they come back. But if you believe it's heaven that's ok too

TTC2Long
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Ah, its been a few weeks since we've had a post from you oh over-zealous, faux-christian, over-sized red font anon.
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:21 PM
How much have you had to drink tonight?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Funny, if I were "dead" and was headed to "heaven" I don't think I'd let science bring me back. Just a thought, since it's supposedly so great.
I don't believe near death experiences are anything more than a dream created by the subconscience to ease the conscience mind after the return to conscience thought
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:23 PM
And you can't know THIS without experiencing it for yourself! Funny how others are quick to downplay what others HAVE experienced just because they themselves refuse to believe. I guarantee that there is no convincing these people that they saw neurological impulses and such within their brains!

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

You can't see Heaven unless you are dead. Completely 100% dead. You can't die and come back to life and claim you have seen Heaven. They may have seen something but it wasn't Heaven. If you are religious and go by the Bible you can't possibly believe  they have. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:25 PM
those that dont wanna believe let them be we cannot force anyone to believe they will see for themselves when they leave this world n it will be too late then.. : / i however do believe. Has anyone read the story of colton called heaven is for real? Youtube it beautiful.testimony:)
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:25 PM
I want to read that book by the brain surgeon my mom said it is really good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)