Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE IN HEAVEN WHEN PEOPLE HAVE SEEN IT AFTER BEING BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE?! EDIT WITH PROOF

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You are all morbid for thinking you just die and that's it.

You are AFRAID of death and have NO faith.

There have been thousands of people who claim to have seen heaven and were brought back to life.

If video does not work, watch it on youtube.

90 Minutes In Heaven.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Replies (41-50):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:26 PM
I have the book but I haven't read it I really need to

Quoting Anonymous:

those that dont wanna believe let them be we cannot force anyone to believe they will see for themselves when they leave this world n it will be too late then.. : / i however do believe. Has anyone read the story of colton called heaven is for real? Youtube it beautiful.testimony:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roo1234
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Some would argue that believing in heaven shows more fear of death than someone who accepts that you cease to exist outside of others memories
dangerousdiane
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:29 PM
I think people are less afraid of NOTHING happening and more afraid of going to Hell.

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

What people see is caused by chemical reactions and electric impulses in the brain as it dies...nothing more.

The ones that want to believe in heaven are the ones that ate actually afraid to die. The people that don't live in la la land accept what really happens

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I died and was brought back to life and I saw nothing... I was 23 years old and had a stroke while pregnant with my first son. They were flying me by helicopter to a hospital that could deal with my full blow eclampsia. The hospital i was in didn't have a neonatal unit and I was only 28 weeks pregnant.  I had a stroke while in the helicopter. I didn't see no white light. I saw nothing. I was a very devout roman catholic at that time in my life so it wasnt because of a lack of faith.

Photo: -Randi.

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Those people were obviously on drug trips.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dangerousdiane
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:33 PM
I have read the book and it is really good. I just never feel like I can 100% believe stories like that. Then again there are a lot of different accounts like this which makes me believe people are telling the truth- just you never know which ones.

Quoting Anonymous:

those that dont wanna believe let them be we cannot force anyone to believe they will see for themselves when they leave this world n it will be too late then.. : / i however do believe. Has anyone read the story of colton called heaven is for real? Youtube it beautiful.testimony:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:34 PM
They do see the same things.

Quoting TSNDDY:

If every single person who almost died saw heaven, and they all said the same thing, then you might have a case.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:35 PM
We're on borrowed time.

Our bodies are aging maggot food!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Your caps are ridiculous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)