Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
DS usually sleeps with me and my dh works night shift. DH told me he would like CJ to sleep in his crib now so I tried to let him sleep there but was nervous. I lied and said CJ slept in his crib twice this week. DH went out tonight but will be home soon and will expect CJ in his own room.
So this is really the first night he has spent away from me. I'm so paranoid about what might happen that I haven't been able to go to sleep. I wanna make sure I wake up to a live baby tomorrow. So I took off the bumper pads and took away the comforter in the crib. I just checked on him and he's rolled to the side. I moved him but he keeps going right back.

I'm so so so scared/nervous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Its bothering him hes there....hes the daddy.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Yeah but she is the mama and it's bothering her !

Quoting Anonymous:

This is suck a crock of shit....hes the dad he gets a say and opinion on how his son is raised. Op grow up stop lieing if you have a concern about how your husband thinks should raise the child sit and talk about it and find a compromise.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

If it's bothering you this much then go get him , YOU ARE THE MAMA !! what you say goes :)

FL2AK
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Does your husband beat you? Seems like such a weird thing to lie and be scared about.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AA2.0
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:13 PM

And he is the father and clearly co-sleeping is bothering him. Do his needs not matter at all?

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting Anonymous:

This is suck a crock of shit....hes the dad he gets a say and opinion on how his son is raised. Op grow up stop lieing if you have a concern about how your husband thinks should raise the child sit and talk about it and find a compromise.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

If it's bothering you this much then go get him , YOU ARE THE MAMA !! what you say goes :)

TDausman
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Could you put his crib in your bedroom? Then he is close and you can put him in there when DH is home and in bed with you when he's gone.

Quoting Kimbyann:

He is 3 and a half months.

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

How old?

Good job getting rid of the bumper and comforter if he is a baby, they are suffocation hazzards

As for him being on his side, if he can roll over let him sleep however he is comfortable

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

IMO the mama makes the final decision about their babies , may be right , may be wrong but it's my opinion. It's called a mother's intuition not father's intuition. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Its bothering him hes there....hes the daddy.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I was just telling someone else imo the mama has final say when it come to the babies !

Quoting AA2.0:

And he is the father and clearly co-sleeping is bothering him. Do his needs not matter at all?

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:16 PM
How old is your baby?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gwynyth
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
As soon as he wakes up, bring him into your bed. Tell DH that you were tired and it was just easier!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM
How old is your baby?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM
No. He doesn't beat me. I lied because I wanted him to be happy and am scared because baby is alone.

Quoting FL2AK:

Does your husband beat you? Seems like such a weird thing to lie and be scared about.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN