Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you...?* Very adult content!!!*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Give good head???

I feel like I'm not very good at it and I want to surprise my DH tonight when he gets home. Give me some tips!

I know the basics but just don't know many tricks. DH has never came from me just giving him head.

HELP ME! :/

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
BabyBrooke13
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:52 PM

I was 14/15 and was up watching HBO late at night and real sex came on . . . they had a head dr on who gave group classes . . . I watched and it taught me most everything I know . . .

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:53 PM
My husband likes a little teeth.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

I'm just gonna say that again.

NO TEETH.

428pm
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:53 PM

no teeth? 

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:54 PM

If the goal is to make him come quickly, then sure.  Mine prefers to be brought to the brink and then let back down again.  He can go for hours that way.  For me that's Win/Win.  lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Lots of tongue, no hands, no teeth.  ;)

Don't be in a hurry. 

eh. the no hands thing is iffy... i mean, sometimes my mouth will just be on the tip (the "mushroom") and i'll use my hands on the shaft- moving it up and down, twisting my hands, etc. doing that, with lube- it gets him to his peak. lol

'suck it like a lollipop' lol

nah... umm... enjoy it. if you arent and he knows it, he wont be able to enjoy it either

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

Brandyns87
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Suck like your trying to pick up a beach ball with a straw. Twist your hands. Use lots of spit. Your hands should be wet. The sloppier, the better. Spit on his dick before you even start sucking.

Brandyns87
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:55 PM

And don't be afraid to ask him what he likes. Not all guys like the same thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Look I like giving a bj as much as the next girl but you really enjoy it for HOURS?

Quoting ErikaRobin:

If the goal is to make him come quickly, then sure.  Mine prefers to be brought to the brink and then let back down again.  He can go for hours that way.  For me that's Win/Win.  lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Lots of tongue, no hands, no teeth.  ;)

Don't be in a hurry. 

eh. the no hands thing is iffy... i mean, sometimes my mouth will just be on the tip (the "mushroom") and i'll use my hands on the shaft- moving it up and down, twisting my hands, etc. doing that, with lube- it gets him to his peak. lol

'suck it like a lollipop' lol

nah... umm... enjoy it. if you arent and he knows it, he wont be able to enjoy it either

Anonymous

Take your time... don't just "go at it"...   my DH likes the balls played with too, and the tongue to swirl and lap at the head.   He likes a little teasing and to rub his butt, legs, etc... and trail my fingernails all over him...  he likes a full body experience and he enjoys me to flick his nipples...

However, once he's good and going... he likes me to get a little excited myself... moaning and really getting into it... combining hand and mouth work and getting into a good rhythem...    He's not a deep throat or HARD sucking kinda guy... he just likes a good rhythem and he LOVES it most when I'm actually enjoying it and am comfortable so I can do it for a while.

Anonymous

as long as his dick is in your mouth....he wont complain

mydarlingsofia
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:57 PM

All of these tips are great :) I massage df's balls and he really likes that :) A guys g-spot is between his balls and asshole, but I don't put my hands that low! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured