Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do you...?* Very adult content!!!*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Give good head???

I feel like I'm not very good at it and I want to surprise my DH tonight when he gets home. Give me some tips!

I know the basics but just don't know many tricks. DH has never came from me just giving him head.

HELP ME! :/

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Yes

Here are my tips

Start by using your hand to get him hard. Kiss up and down the shaft. Suck on the tip and then put as much in your mouth as possible. Suck fast and hard. When you need a break, just focus on the tip. If you need to use your hands too, do it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Quoting ErikaRobin:

If the goal is to make him come quickly, then sure.  Mine prefers to be brought to the brink and then let back down again.  He can go for hours that way.  For me that's Win/Win.  lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Lots of tongue, no hands, no teeth.  ;)

Don't be in a hurry. 

eh. the no hands thing is iffy... i mean, sometimes my mouth will just be on the tip (the "mushroom") and i'll use my hands on the shaft- moving it up and down, twisting my hands, etc. doing that, with lube- it gets him to his peak. lol

'suck it like a lollipop' lol

nah... umm... enjoy it. if you arent and he knows it, he wont be able to enjoy it either

thats awesome! my jaw starts to ache and then lock up after a few minutes. on the very FEW occasions that i let him actually get off that way, it's gotta be like under 10 minutes. if not, then it goes back and forth, somewhat like you... head til the peak of excitement, kissing for a little bit til he settles down, then a sex position til the peak of excitement, kissing again til he settles down, etc....

but also- with him, its about a hour of just full on sex before he climaxes. it gets... frustrating for me, after a while. lol

mydarlingsofia
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:58 PM

And like a pp, definitely don't be afraid to ask him. If you tell him you want to make him cum, I'm sure that'll turn him on big time

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Well, if you want to drive him out of his mind, while you are doing it, when he starts to orgasm, hit that blood vessel at the base of his penis. He will orgasm but he will not ejaculate. You can do it a couple of times before you just leave it alone and let him ejaculate.

Ahhhhh, the advantages of having subserviant indian women for friends!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Lol I thought the same...

Quoting Anonymous:

Look I like giving a bj as much as the next girl but you really enjoy it for HOURS?

Quoting ErikaRobin:

If the goal is to make him come quickly, then sure.  Mine prefers to be brought to the brink and then let back down again.  He can go for hours that way.  For me that's Win/Win.  lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Don't be in a hurry. 

eh. the no hands thing is iffy... i mean, sometimes my mouth will just be on the tip (the "mushroom") and i'll use my hands on the shaft- moving it up and down, twisting my hands, etc. doing that, with lube- it gets him to his peak. lol

nah... umm... enjoy it. if you arent and he knows it, he wont be able to enjoy it either

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:00 PM

deep throat it and a lot of eye contact lol 

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:01 PM

lol!  I don't mean he'll take a blowjob for hours!  I mean he'll satisfy ME for hours.  He will drill a hole right through me.  I have to beg him to stop.  It's wonderful.

Quoting Anonymous:

Look I like giving a bj as much as the next girl but you really enjoy it for HOURS?

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Don't be in a hurry. 

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Pucker your lips and suction onto the bottom part of his dick, the ridge part that runs from base to tip, but as you are doing that rub your tongue along it too. Make eye contact, rub your teeth lightly, slurp, make it noisy.
Thibmom
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Can you make a tutorial video to show us. Lol. Just kidding. ;P

Quoting elwalters77:

It's not so easy to explain in writing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Don't be in a hurry. 

thats awesome! my jaw starts to ache and then lock up after a few minutes. on the very FEW occasions that i let him actually get off that way, it's gotta be like under 10 minutes. if not, then it goes back and forth, somewhat like you... head til the peak of excitement, kissing for a little bit til he settles down, then a sex position til the peak of excitement, kissing again til he settles down, etc....

but also- with him, its about a hour of just full on sex before he climaxes. it gets... frustrating for me, after a while. lol

I misspoke earlier.  lol.  What  I mean is that getting him to that peak like you said, and then letting him cool down will make him last for a long time when the vaginal pummeling commences.  ;) 

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)