Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HEY BRONCOS FANS ! ! !

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:05 PM
  • 2 Replies

Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah . . . Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah . . . Hey-hey-hey, GOODBYE ! ! !

Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning  walks off the field against the Baltimore Ravens in the fourth quarter of an AFC divisional playoff NFL football game, Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013, in Denver. (A

That is all . . .

(disclaimer - for anyone not a football fan back off . . . I have been shit on for the past week about how my Raven's didn't have a chance in hell and I took it like a big girl . . . I put on my jersey today (the same one I wore last week at the Raven V Indy game) and went to my playoff party all the while staying quite and repeating "we are not here by accident, we have a damn good team, and it's any given day which happens to be what I love about sports" . . . in football fans talk shit and I have bit my tounge, so yes, for tonight I will gloat and cheer and I have screamed so much my voice is shot and come tomorrow I will glare off into next sunday for the AFC Championship game)

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
BabyBrooke13
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:09 PM

bump

BabyBrooke13
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:19 PM

ok I get it . . . no one likes this and thats ok . . . on to next Sunday . . . HERE WE GO RAVENS, HERE WE GO ! ! !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured