Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Homewreckers!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies
4 moms liked this
I see a lot around here when a woman complains about a husband cheating on them or leaving them for another woman, and postic pics of the chick saying I've got to be prettier than her right? A lot of people comment something to the extent of "we'll she must have a better personality than you " or " looks aren't always everything she may have a great personality!" What I'm wondering is what kind of personality can a woman have if she is so disrespectful of another persons relationship that she would ruin it?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Some aspects of a person don't control the whole person. I think it's disrespectful that my friend doesn't say excuse me after she burps or farts, but I still think she has a great personality. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Burping and farting are not in the same category as being a home wrecker

Quoting Anonymous:

Some aspects of a person don't control the whole person. I think it's disrespectful that my friend doesn't say excuse me after she burps or farts, but I still think she has a great personality. 

NBean311
by Chivette on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Well obviously the man does

Quoting NBean311:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Idk obviously she doesn't believe in karma but she probably will soon. I broke up a couple and when we started dating, I found out he was cheating on me. KARMA. Learned my lesson.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Then what is? Does every thing have it's own individual category or something?

Quoting Anonymous:

Burping and farting are not in the same category as being a home wrecker

Quoting Anonymous:

VannaMae307
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:50 PM

That is a valid question, OP.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:51 PM

you understand that most were complaining about their EX

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:51 PM
12 moms liked this
Why are we always blaming the other woman? Sometimes the man tells them there is no other woman. Its the cheating spouse that is at fault, not the other woman.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I think there's more to it than that. I've known a few women who have been with married men and one of them was torn as to what to do. He came into her life when she was most vulnerable and promised her a better life but then never left his wife. By then, she had already fallen hard and she had become really submissive to him. It was sad. The sad part is, people looked at her as if she was a terrible person, but in truth, if it had come down to it, she would have died for that asshole and his wife just for the sheer fact that she loved him and she was sure he loved his wife because he refused to leave her. The things I heard that girl cry about. I ended up having to back out of the friendship because I couldn't stand seeing her kill herself slowly from the inside out over an asshole that was playing not only his wife, but a girl who had just came out of an abusive marriage right before he came along. It was terrible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)