Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homewreckers!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I see a lot around here when a woman complains about a husband cheating on them or leaving them for another woman, and postic pics of the chick saying I've got to be prettier than her right? A lot of people comment something to the extent of "we'll she must have a better personality than you " or " looks aren't always everything she may have a great personality!" What I'm wondering is what kind of personality can a woman have if she is so disrespectful of another persons relationship that she would ruin it?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Wow, this is my story. It took me at least 16 years after the end of the affair to realize he really didn't love me, that he was just bored (or something). The asshole led me down a path to Hell when I was already halfway there. I just cannot shake my feelings for him. He ruined my life.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think there's more to it than that. I've known a few women who have been with married men and one of them was torn as to what to do. He came into her life when she was most vulnerable and promised her a better life but then never left his wife. By then, she had already fallen hard and she had become really submissive to him. It was sad. The sad part is, people looked at her as if she was a terrible person, but in truth, if it had come down to it, she would have died for that asshole and his wife just for the sheer fact that she loved him and she was sure he loved his wife because he refused to leave her. The things I heard that girl cry about. I ended up having to back out of the friendship because I couldn't stand seeing her kill herself slowly from the inside out over an asshole that was playing not only his wife, but a girl who had just came out of an abusive marriage right before he came along. It was terrible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:34 AM

I must say, I have a pretty awesome personality. But then again, I wasn't the one who ruined the relationship. They managed that one all on their own.

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Some women don't know they are with a married man and it shouldn't always be blamed on the "other women"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:40 AM
i cant stand homewreckers....and if the other woman doesnt know, then you cant get mad at her, but 99% of the time they know.....by the way everytime i see or hear the word homewrecker, i think of gretchen willsons (sp) song homewrecker
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:05 AM
I was still living in same house as my DD's Dad. Had already told him we were done. I was leaving as soon as money allowed. He insisted I stay for our daughter until I could get it figured out so I did. He was really trying to "change" but it was over.
My now DH was married at the time I met him which was when I was in my situation. I worked in one of the buildings he worked in. We had met and talked but I knew right away he was married with kids. I was in no place in my life to be looking for another man anyway. So we really were just acquaintances. It was once I ran into him away from work that we got to talking about more personal matters, and he told me that he was legally separated and going threw a divorce, and I told him about my situation. I insisted that I didn't need to jump into a relationship and we could just be friends. So we just texted and talked when I could. My DD's dad pissed me off one night and I was in another room texting him. Fight (tho he couldn't get over that I was done w him) I left and went to live with a friend (would have left sooner but it was really cramped at her house w/ her and husband and kids) but he considers my DH the home wrecker and still even tho we are married refuses to meet the man that is now my DD's stepdad. Honestly the home was wrecked before that. I had tried and tried to work with him on the relationship, many tears were shed but it was all lost on him. But I'm happy now and my DD loves my DH and my SDs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:56 AM
I was responding to your first post, rarely do I answer smartass questions following.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm asking what is in the same category as cheating/being the other woman, not what ruins relationships.

Quoting Anonymous:

If burping and farting can ruin a relationship, said people should stay single forever.

Being a homewrecker can easily ruin a relationship. And if that relationship involves children she's also pulling a parent away from their children for her own personal gain as well. That is far from a good person. More like a shallow person with her own agenda.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then what is? Does every thing have it's own individual category or something?

Quoting Anonymous:

Burping and farting are not in the same category as being a home wrecker

Quoting Anonymous:

Some aspects of a person don't control the whole person. I think it's disrespectful that my friend doesn't say excuse me after she burps or farts, but I still think she has a great personality. 

mom2the.rescue
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:03 AM

She might have a wonderful personality & not realize the man is a douchebag.  I've talked to homewreckers who said what they were doing wasn't that bad because "His wife doesn't treat him right"  WTF???  I try to make them understand that they're hearing 1/2 the story-and that he has a wife at home washing his underwear and cleaning up his kids' shit...while he's screwing the world's next biggest idiot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I think any woman that involves herself with a married man is trashy and selfish. The same goes for the married man.
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:09 AM
This is very true and it happens a lot

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Why are we always blaming the other woman? Sometimes the man tells them there is no other woman. Its the cheating spouse that is at fault, not the other woman.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by Katie on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:10 AM
She strokes his ego. Plain ans simple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured