Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Homewreckers!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I see a lot around here when a woman complains about a husband cheating on them or leaving them for another woman, and postic pics of the chick saying I've got to be prettier than her right? A lot of people comment something to the extent of "we'll she must have a better personality than you " or " looks aren't always everything she may have a great personality!" What I'm wondering is what kind of personality can a woman have if she is so disrespectful of another persons relationship that she would ruin it?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:30 AM
This is a very hard question for me. First I don't view the other woman as the homewrecker. That is the man who breaks his vows to his wife and cheats. But I don't respect women who know a man is married and pursuits him, (whether he takes the bait or not) or gets involved with him if he's the one pursuing. Now all that said, I met my grandfather's long term mistress after he passed away. I didn't know who she was, I just thought she was someone who knew him through work. She was a very sweet lady, gentle, kind, soft spoken. I was upset when I found out later that my grandfather had been unfaithful to my grandmother, and it wasn't until years after that my mom told me who it was with. It kinda hurt that this lady, who I liked and spoke to for quite a while after the funeral, was a contributor to the pain my grandmother lived in for years and the pain it caused my dad that his dad was unfaithful to his mom.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I don't believe that I think it's just a case of "the grass is greener" or the guy likes to know he's still "got it" and he can land a chick. After a while you get settled into a relationship. The beginning feelings of excitement and getting to know someone new go away and people want to feel that again.

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:36 AM
And when they find out about the other woman they're already emotionally involved with the man so it's not as easy as drop him and run.

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Why are we always blaming the other woman? Sometimes the man tells them there is no other woman. Its the cheating spouse that is at fault, not the other woman.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
theCMtroll82
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:38 AM

if a woman sleeps with a married man I think she has no self respect whatsoever. anyone who truly liked themselves and/or respected themselves wouldnt do it

Jynnifer292
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Typically, it is the woman's SO convincing the other woman that his relationship is over, that the wife or girlfriend is evil, that he was leaving her anyway. In that case, she is not to blame at all, he is.

Sometimes the woman knows full well that she is cheating with a married man and I agree, that is a huge character flaw.

What is comes down to is whether she is a slut and knowingly slept with a married man or she was duped, HE is the one that wrecked the home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:44 AM
But often times, the ow will blame the wife, and the wife blames the ow. Never the man, no wonder they continue to cheat.

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Why are we always blaming the other woman? Sometimes the man tells them there is no other woman. Its the cheating spouse that is at fault, not the other woman.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:45 AM
What about emotional affairs?

Quoting theCMtroll82:

if a woman sleeps with a married man I think she has no self respect whatsoever. anyone who truly liked themselves and/or respected themselves wouldnt do it

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

If you knowingly sleep with an involved person than you are trash and no amount of, "great personality", is going to change that.

Ctembile1104
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:58 AM
A home. Wrecker is a 'woman' who falls for another mans husband knowing perfectly well the relationship is doomed and its won't go anyway further that getting laid! Yes some ladies are misled my men but it's so easy to see if a man is either married or has a commitment with someone else. Women just need to learn to get in relationships with both eyes open and expect that a man might get tempted. Let alone be prepared to monitor all his behaviour...well dats how m handling mine we been togather for 14yrs not that there hasn't been any challenges but he left all of dem for me and we engaged. Any woman going through a tough time with her man talk to him if he loves you he'll listen and respect you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
helema24
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:12 AM

depends on th esituation. if he has filed for devoirce for years and she refused the devoirce and comes here saying he cheats all the time thne its different than if he just went out and cheated. Or if she refuses to do ANYTHING in th ehouse and has no job. ie the women that like to leave their husbands home with the kids after their husbands have worked a 12-16 hour shift so they can blow his check while he cares for the kids. and IF he expects her to care for the kids while hes gone he has anothe rthing coming. Shes the type to pawn the kids off on someon eelse and refuses to even buy them so much as a pack of diapers with the money she blows on her own clothing and non essentials. this i sthe woman that will only sleep with him to get his check and then shes gone till the next check comes in.

i am not saying all women are lik ethis but what if one of those anons are that woman? also a couple of them posted pics of women that looked like them so we dont know if its real or fake. also there are a lot of women that have cheated or think certain situations (other than the obviously checked out woman that doesnt get that hes moved on) are the fault of the othe rwoman. its not the other woman its the man because hes feeding lies to the women on both sides!!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN