Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Homewreckers!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I see a lot around here when a woman complains about a husband cheating on them or leaving them for another woman, and postic pics of the chick saying I've got to be prettier than her right? A lot of people comment something to the extent of "we'll she must have a better personality than you " or " looks aren't always everything she may have a great personality!" What I'm wondering is what kind of personality can a woman have if she is so disrespectful of another persons relationship that she would ruin it?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:40 PM
I know she was the same way. She kept wanting to leave and kept wanting to tell his wife just to spite him, but in the end she never could. It was sad.
Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, this is my story. It took me at least 16 years after the end of the affair to realize he really didn't love me, that he was just bored (or something). The asshole led me down a path to Hell when I was already halfway there. I just cannot shake my feelings for him. He ruined my life.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think there's more to it than that. I've known a few women who have been with married men and one of them was torn as to what to do. He came into her life when she was most vulnerable and promised her a better life but then never left his wife. By then, she had already fallen hard and she had become really submissive to him. It was sad. The sad part is, people looked at her as if she was a terrible person, but in truth, if it had come down to it, she would have died for that asshole and his wife just for the sheer fact that she loved him and she was sure he loved his wife because he refused to leave her. The things I heard that girl cry about. I ended up having to back out of the friendship because I couldn't stand seeing her kill herself slowly from the inside out over an asshole that was playing not only his wife, but a girl who had just came out of an abusive marriage right before he came along. It was terrible.

kate80
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
An ugly, selfish one. Usually they can give him something his wife can't, like her undivided attention, since his wife is busy-with his kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:50 PM

what counts as a homewrecker

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:56 PM
I have always hated the blame the other woman mentality. Maybe she didnt know he was married. He cheated. Not her. Why not blame the douchebag husband?
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:57 PM

or maybe thier husband just didnt want to be with them any more is my answer

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I don't understand why most women hold the other woman responsible for their man cheating. It isn't her marriage, it is his. He should be the one that respects the commitment he made to his wife. Most of the time the man has lied to the woman about having a wife in the first place.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:02 AM

This described my life, except I had a baby him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think there's more to it than that. I've known a few women who have been with married men and one of them was torn as to what to do. He came into her life when she was most vulnerable and promised her a better life but then never left his wife. By then, she had already fallen hard and she had become really submissive to him. It was sad. The sad part is, people looked at her as if she was a terrible person, but in truth, if it had come down to it, she would have died for that asshole and his wife just for the sheer fact that she loved him and she was sure he loved his wife because he refused to leave her. The things I heard that girl cry about. I ended up having to back out of the friendship because I couldn't stand seeing her kill herself slowly from the inside out over an asshole that was playing not only his wife, but a girl who had just came out of an abusive marriage right before he came along. It was terrible.

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:02 AM

She made no commitment. She made no vows. She owes nothing. The man (or woman) cheating is the one to blame, not the other woman.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Most women say that because it isn't right to put another person 'on blast' like that. Clearly the homewrecker can't have that great of a personality, and apparently has low moral standards, but the scorned woman should not stoop to he level.
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:09 AM

It isn't looks OR personality.  It is him getting his needs met by someone else that he isn't getting met at home.

Depending on the man and woman, the needs could be sexual, emotional, egotistical, societal, financial, etc.  The needs might not be being met because he is ashamed to talk about them to his SO, his SO is incapable of meeting the needs, or his SO refuses to meet the needs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)