Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Homewreckers!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I see a lot around here when a woman complains about a husband cheating on them or leaving them for another woman, and postic pics of the chick saying I've got to be prettier than her right? A lot of people comment something to the extent of "we'll she must have a better personality than you " or " looks aren't always everything she may have a great personality!" What I'm wondering is what kind of personality can a woman have if she is so disrespectful of another persons relationship that she would ruin it?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Replies (61-70):
SassyLaLa85
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I agree

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:55 PM

All.  I am not going to bash or anything but I don't think it has much to do with the other woman.  For one reason or another a husband has cheating.  He was either weak, not faithful to begin with or unhappy and looking for a way out.  Kick the cheater to the curb and devote your time to yourself and your children. 

Squid12
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:56 PM
She isn't ruining anyone's relationship. Only two people can ruin a relationship: the two who are in it. If the two in the relationship have a happy healthy relationship then there wouldn't be "the other woman" or "other man" because the relationship is happy and healthy. Meaning, everyone's needs are being met; emotional, physical, mental, dreams etc. Stop blamig the person who isn't in the "committed" relationship. My FIL had a mistress for 13yrs, over half of my husbands life at the time of my FIL's death. That woman didn't make him cheat on his wife. And my MIL knew about the relationship when it was just starting, she chose to stay.

Rule of thumb: if you aren't happy, they probably aren't happy either.
mary841108
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:57 PM

amen OP! she has to have a pretty fucked up one in my opinion

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:51 PM

How do I share this photo, on say, my FB page!!! I would like a certain someone to see it...

Quoting NBean311:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Unfortunately there are women that are INCREDIBLY hard to live with,they could be severe prudes or way to controlling or extremely high maintenance that some men can't handle and don't see a certain side of them till they're married and living together. I've known some friends, who unfortunately went through the same shit because of their uncompromising way of being. My sister in law is one! My bro has messed around of her twice! And yet she took him back and never changed. Yeah I can see how women can be to blame for the unfaithful husband,what one woman won't do another will or how one is one wont be.  Now also some men are just selfish assholes who have no consideration for the wife they have no matter how great she is or beautiful she is. They just are cavemen! Remember there's two side to every story,yeah we can feel sorry for the woman but who's to say she wasn't some psycho,no-sex  giving bitch that no one could stand... Hey I'm just sayin'

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM
A lot of those "homewreckers" don't know they're wrecking homes. I'm not one to place blame ALL on the "other woman".
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:05 AM
In my case she is a full out homewrecker we were together 3 1/2 years and she was one of my friends little slut in my opinion
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Amy is that you?

Quoting Anonymous:

I must say, I have a pretty awesome personality. But then again, I wasn't the one who ruined the relationship. They managed that one all on their own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Not a very pretty one.

Quoting Anonymous:

I see a lot around here when a woman complains about a husband cheating on them or leaving them for another woman, and postic pics of the chick saying I've got to be prettier than her right? A lot of people comment something to the extent of "we'll she must have a better personality than you " or " looks aren't always everything she may have a great personality!" What I'm wondering is what kind of personality can a woman have if she is so disrespectful of another persons relationship that she would ruin it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)