Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear Netflix,

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:28 AM
  • 91 Replies
2 moms liked this

I have to disagree with you. As good as a movie "A League of Thier Own" is, it does not belong in the "Just For Kids" verison of netflix.

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louzannalady
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Yeah... I agree... Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Haha I think I saw that too. I always search the kid's section to see what they have for me because things aren't always in the right category.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:32 AM
3 moms liked this

Ha!  I agree with you.  I also have one:

Dear Netflix...

You need to make streaming compatible to more than 2 devices.  We have 2 Xboxes, 1 laptop and 4 Kindle Fires here.  We sometimes would like to all watch something different at the same time.

K-Chan
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:33 AM

DD (4 1/2) has a wii in her room and watches netflix on it while playing in her room. Luckily she always asks when wanting to watch something new.

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha I think I saw that too. I always search the kid's section to see what they have for me because things aren't always in the right category.

K-Chan
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:34 AM

I've never had that issuse. 

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Dear Netflix...

You need to make streaming compatible to more than 2 devices.  We have 2 Xboxes, 1 laptop and 4 Kindle Fires here.  We sometimes would like to all watch something different at the same time.

mommaoftwo
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:34 AM

YES!!!

Or offer the ability to add a streaming line without having to open another account.

I would pay another dollar or two for another stream

We use it as our main form of tv, we stream in our bedroom, the living room and on occasion, on a tablet

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Dear Netflix...

Mommy of FIVE!!!

Tara~12.16.03  Zachary~5.17.05  Rowan~1.17.09  Willow~8/10/11 Baby~ EDA 1/27/13

blazenangel5
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Did they just start this? We've had it for two yrs. I watch it on one tv and my kids would watch it on another and sometimes one would have it on a laptop too. The other night I tried to watch something and it said too many devices were streaming, there were three at the time. Never had that happen before.

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Dear Netflix...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Never seen it...

100_2740_zps5829069a-1_zpsb5588e7c
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
mommaoftwo
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:36 AM

They did this when they they split dvd and streaming

Quoting blazenangel5:

Did they just start this? We've had it for two yrs. I watch it on one tv and my kids would watch it on another and sometimes one would have it on a laptop too. The other night I tried to watch something and it said too many devices were streaming, there were three at the time. Never had that happen before.

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Dear Netflix...

Mommy of FIVE!!!

Tara~12.16.03  Zachary~5.17.05  Rowan~1.17.09  Willow~8/10/11 Baby~ EDA 1/27/13

ihave1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:36 AM
2 moms liked this

They also need to get TRUE BLOOD!!!  I hate them for not having it, now I will have to pay for HBO just so I can watch it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)