Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Divorced mamas! How did you know that it was finally over?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
I think that after years of craziness and bull shit, I'm finally ready to call it quits and move on with my life and be happy! I really feel that it's over. So when did you KNOW? And did you file first or did he?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I knew the first time he threw me against a wall it wasn't going to work , and yes I filed

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:40 AM

When he took a sledge hammer to the car.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:41 AM

When I was tired of all the craziness and bullshit like you, lol

I filed first...he completely shocked and flabbergasted

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:41 AM
We are filing together. I knew it was really, really over when I ran into an ex and made out with him and felt no remorse whatsoever. I'm so much happier now! Good luck to you!
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:42 AM

When you can look in his face. No longer feel sorry for him and can no longer stand to look at him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Google the poem Nothingness by Danielle Steele...i knew when i looked at my husband and felt nothing. Honestly, i just got tired tired of the bullshit, the lies, & etc. i never stopped living him, but i.stopped caring.
surromama
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:43 AM
After 7 years of being together, He lost it and beat me up at 5 1/2 months pregnant, twice. I kicked him out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:44 AM
When I felt nothing for him. When I stopped crying over him. I filed and he freaked out big time because he thought I would eventually want him again since his gf broke it off with him
Lurion
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:45 AM

When I looked through his cell phone and realized we didn't have any of the same contacts. 

rhope4
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:45 AM
I knew it was over when he sexually abused me with all six of his kids and then-two of his grandkids under the same roof. His older kids and grandkids came for a visit, and all he could do was lie to make himself look good and me bad. My current husband got us out that same month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)