Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Married moms: A question! POLL ADDED.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Married moms, do you and your DH both wear wedding rings?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1086

View Results

If not, why?

ETA: Watching Duck Dynasty and noticed none of the guys on there wear their wedding rings. Wondering how common this is!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Replies (451-460):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 57 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:55 PM

My DH wont wear it to work bc he is an operator but anytime we leave the house other than that he has it on...and mine is always on.

Mommyfish831
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:02 PM

The only time I take mine off is when it's in for service and my hubby has a tan line and a wear line from never taking his off.  When he does try to get it off he usually as to work a it lol

other_mother
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:03 PM

DH wears his all the time. I take mine off frequently because it gets in my way when I am working.

lazyd
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:49 PM

No, havent in years.  We have gained weight and our rings dont fit anymore.  Plus we both work in jobs where we cant wear them or they would be damaged. 

Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:51 PM

yes we do

jnw2992
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:53 PM

i wear mine but with my husbands job and hours of work he only wears his if we go out somewhere that it would matter

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Im not wearing mine now because the freezing and dry weather has my finger under my ring very dry. Im currently using neosporin and a donald duck bandaid on my ring finger. I like my ring, i look at it everyday and think of my commitment to my husband. It reminds me that even if im upset with him, he is my true love.

RoxeyMama
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:33 PM
My spouse does but mine need sized my fingers got chubby :) getting it sized next month though :D
jamiebell
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Normally yes we both do but currently neither of us are. He lost his and we havent gotten him a new one yet and my pregnancy has swelled my fingers too much lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mystearica
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:41 PM
my husband lost the one I got him. He recently replaced it with a cheap one. My rings were Avon junk, that had to be cut off during my last month of pregnancy due to swelling.I refuse to take anything less than a real ring since all I have had I junk from the get go. I deserve a real ring. His whore egf got one. I should get one too
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN