Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The TRUTH about Sandy Hook

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Consider this:

Both fathers of the shooters were allegedly expected to testify in the Liborscandal that rocked the banking world in June.

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each ot

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR. –

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Replies (21-30):
wannabpregnant
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:25 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Ditto. I'm too tired at the moment

Quoting Anonymous:

Bump to watch later

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:26 AM

Really? where are these kids then?

Quoting ohbamitsans:

I don't think the Kids died, I think they faked their deaths.

RaynesMommy07
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:26 AM
7 moms liked this
Oh God. Please let these children rest in peace And allow their families to mourn without doing this. Just stop. It's so damn disrespectful.
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:27 AM
Very confused
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:41 AM

so they faked 9/11? Is that correct? Those buildings are still there and people in them are still alive or the people on the planes?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Quoting thetrollcat:

so they faked 9/11? Is that correct? Those buildings are still there and people in them are still alive or the people on the planes?

NO.....thats not what this is saying at all.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:48 AM

well if those people's kids were really really dead, dont you think they would be crying? Traumatized? I mean if the things he point out are infact TRUE (not saying but say hypothetically) are true... Then that means if the parents are not grieving either the kids didnt exist or the kids are not dead. So which is it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

NO.....thats not what this is saying at all.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:55 AM
2 moms liked this

youtube has a good hundred or more bogus Sandy Hook conspiracy videos, and it's all because of the impending restrictions on guns.  It's pretty damn pathetic that people will stoop so low just to make a point about wanting to own any guns they choose.

Oh, and it's nice to see you think the parents of the dead children are all liars by posting this drivel.

FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:56 AM
Bump for when I'm on a PC.
Trisha234
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Same here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bump to watch later

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured