Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The TRUTH about Sandy Hook

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Consider this:

Both fathers of the shooters were allegedly expected to testify in the Liborscandal that rocked the banking world in June.

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each ot

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR. –

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Replies (251-259):
debbie26
by Debbie on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Wow after watching that video makes me wonder.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Can you explain the father getting into character so quickly?

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Anonymous:

Not even my husband knows my password to my FB page. So even if Victoria Soto created her own FB on the 10th, someone would have had to know her password to go in and change the title or name of her page. And, if someone did in fact create the page for her, then it was indeed created on the 10th. How ironic she would happen to die 4 days after someone created any kind of page about her. Like other women have posted, I have all the right in the world to question anything that happens on this Earth. Don't criticize me just for wanting to do a little investigation of my own.

Ok, let's try this one more time...

The creator of that page did indeed create A page on the 10th- a page completely unrelated to Victoria Soto or Sandy Hook or any shooting. However, after the shootings, he decided to change his page in order to honor Victoria Soto because she gave her life to save the children. He couldn't care less if Victoria Soto had her own profile or not, this was something he wanted to make as a tribute to her.

So, if you see the profile it would say it was created on the 10th, however back then, it was about something different, the information on Victoria Soto wasn't there because, what do you know? She was alive and well then. The title of the page was different, the content of the page was different. The information relating to Victoria Soto and the Sandy Hook shooting was posted on the 15th, even if the page was created on the 10th.

Now, if you're so confused, why not simply contact the creator of the webpage? If you have Facebook, all you have to do is contact him and he can tell you what happened.

Sharon

And what is your take on the video showing the FB page that Emilie Parker's family had created? It was set up the day the shooting happened and talked about the Emilie Parker Fund, claiming she was deceased. And after that post was made, it talked about the school is on lock down, we don't know if Emilie is inside or at the hospital? Please explain...

It has bee nexplained a thousand times as well. It wasn't created by her family, it was created by a family FRIEND.

And second, link to that, please. It seems conspiracy theorist are making more and more stuff up. It seems every time one of their crap is proved wrong, they come up with something new. I've seen the page and I didn't see anything of the sort there, neither in the actual webpage or the FB page.

BTW, don't you feel awful about yourself for spreading this crap? A grieving family that lost their precious baby, trying to honor her life and make her death count for something and you turn them into a couple of liars and deceivers? It's disgusting... I hope you never experience something like that and then to top it all off, have to deal wit hmorons telling you you're a freaking liar. How can you live with yourself?

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

"Can you explain the father getting into character so quickly?"

What getting into character? You saw a conspiracy video telling youbto see this guy laughing before an interview and voila! That's what you saw. I saw a man about to do something VERY difficult- to talk in front of the world about an unbelievable tragedy that happened to me- who chuckled before taking the mic. Did you see what went on before? Did you hear what he was talking about? It's very normal to laugh out of nerves, when trying to keep some composure, and even during periods of grief. And that's what that was. No mystery, no all that "getting into character crap". Unless you can tell me that you've had to give a conference to be seen all over the world while you're grieving the unexpected, violent, senseless death of your beloved child, you have NO RIGHT to tell this father he's lying because he didn't look convincing enough for you.
He did to me, so I don't have to explain what's simply not true.
But you explain to me how the government or whoever you think masterminded this evil plot hired actors, having to trust for the rest of their lives that they will keep their mouths shut? And wouldn't you think that with so much hanging from this little plot, they would bother to get actors that will convince all the tin foilers out there that they're grieving? How did they convince the whole town to get in on the plot?
You're asking all the wrong questions, see?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Uh I discredited the medical examiner once I saw his fucking prescription glasses didn't even fit his head correctly. What doctor can't even have his glasses properly fitted to his head? 

Quoting Anonymous:

This entire video is stupid. Lol who in their right mind takes statements from children and holds it as conclusive evidence? Who in their right mind judges the way parents should and should not be grieving? Who discredits a medical examiner because he didn't shed one tear, although he's a fucking MEDICAL EXAMINER and sees tragedies DAILY? Who takes footage of the scene and discredits the "set up" although the footage was taken 3 HOURS post shooting? And WHO THE HELL believes photoshopped pictures found on tr Internet of Emily Parker?!?!?

What dumbasssss believes this shit?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:54 PM

It's tasteless to rather believe these children were in fact NOT murdered? Sure thing sweetie.

Quoting teeliner:

Why is this important? Babies were killed. The end. Its for the families & the CT police, to to ask these questions not the public. Very tasteless! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

One...Im not your sweetie. Its kinda hard to respect a point of view when the one giving it is sarcastic. Two, you did not read my reply & your reading my first question. So read my reply before you get back on your soap box. Three....show me "real proof". Everything can be digitaly changed, pasted, etc. What you are accusing the entire town of doing is what your doing? Do you live there? Have you been near any school shootings? I am guessing your answer is no. Go there then get the info, then I will appoligize if you are correct & I am not.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's tasteless to rather believe these children were in fact NOT murdered? Sure thing sweetie.

Quoting teeliner:

Why is this important? Babies were killed. The end. Its for the families & the CT police, to to ask these questions not the public. Very tasteless! 

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
A new update by Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

"Claim: Video documents that the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School were a staged hoax.

FALSE"

Worth a reading to see how not a single thing mentioned in this video is true. Not a one.
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

You want to see it? How would I even show you unless it was a screen shot? It has been removed now from FB so how would anyone show you unless it was a screen shot? There are several videos from different people all showing that it was created on the 10th. What more do you want?

Quoting thetrollcat:

Ok so where is this FB page? Did you actually see it for YOURSELF with your own eyes? Im not talking Screen shot here that anyone can alter, did you actually see the FB page? DID YOU? where is it? I want to see it, not some screen shot I want proof.

Quoting Anonymous:

That comment actually doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. Because if Victoria Soto had not actually died yet on December 10th, then how would anyone even know to search it? It would be a very unlikely occurance to have had actually seen this page before the 14th of December, because nobody was looking for it. Just because only a handful of people noticed this page before it was mysteriously taken down, doesn't change the fact that it was created on the 10th. That was the date at the bottom of her page and that is a fact.

If I were pregnant, and was going to name my baby Mystery Shooter Smith, and DH and I were the only two on Earth to know that that was going to be our baby's name, then how would anyone else on Earth know to look for Mystery Shooter Smith in the FB search engine??!! It would be pure luck to come across it. Just like it was luck for the handful of people to come across R.I.P. Victoria Soto on or before Dec 14th.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I have a facebook page and I want to show you a few things I can do with that facebook page.

I took these screenshots of what I can do...from these pictures, tell me, when did I create my facebook page....

I can also take a post/status that I post RIGHT NOW, and change the date and time that it should appear on my timeline...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)