Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The TRUTH about Sandy Hook

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Consider this:

Both fathers of the shooters were allegedly expected to testify in the Liborscandal that rocked the banking world in June.

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each ot

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR. –

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Replies (41-50):
ohbamitsans
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:10 AM
I have no clue.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? where are these kids then?

Quoting ohbamitsans:

I don't think the Kids died, I think they faked their deaths.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krayzbabylove
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:10 AM
Bump for later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:11 AM
They didn't tho. Sandy hook kids are hidding out in the same cave as bin laden all the 9/11 victims.

Quoting ohbamitsans:

No I believe the people from 9/11 really died. Believe what you want, I can have my opinion. This video makes sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup nobody died on 9/11 either

Quoting ohbamitsans:

ohbamitsans
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:12 AM
Uh? If you watch a 9/11 video you can clearly see people jumping out of windows to their deaths.

Quoting Anonymous:

They didn't tho. Sandy hook kids are hidding out in the same cave as bin laden all the 9/11 victims.

Quoting ohbamitsans:

No I believe the people from 9/11 really died. Believe what you want, I can have my opinion. This video makes sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ohbamitsans:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:15 AM
2 moms liked this
Uh? If you read my comments you can clearly see I'm mocking you

Quoting ohbamitsans:

Uh? If you watch a 9/11 video you can clearly see people jumping out of windows to their deaths.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ohbamitsans:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ohbamitsans:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:16 AM

Well I think we both can agree that between this and 9/11 both were cluster fucked with information and details where either the media or someone within keep changing the information about the situation or the back end of the event... There is no doubt in my mind between the school and 9/11 things (information wise) have gone wrong but who is to blame what happened? Why did people appear clueless then when information is released its the wrong information or it changes later?

I think it is only logical for people to question these things, afterall, why are people acting so clueless or so sure then find out the were wrong or they should have more information than they played up!

Even I had posted several times during the day of the school shooting either the media or that town is fucking up left and right I mean my pugs! They fucked up everything from the start to end...

I think the guy in the video has some strong points but yet people are failing to realize ONE MORE THING...

While we may be suspicious something might not be adding, the conspiracy itself (what is the agenda purpose for this tragedy) is still unknown and there is absolutely NO POSITIVE proof for what the agenda or purpose is! Another words that is a whole conspiracy itself.

Perhaps it is to put guns in schools.... afterall people want the guns in the schools now. Perhaps it was to remove guns from schools oh wait that is already a rule... How does shooting a bunch of kids prove guns should be removed from the home? Because kids steal them and gun down their class mates or some mentally ill adult child will suddenly snap one day and kill a bunch of kids?

Again, that just makes me wonder, is Hitler fake, was Jonestown fake too? What serial killers? Maybe the anthony family never had a child maybe that kid isnt even dead! How many conspiracies can we have? What are the purpose, goals, agenda????

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't have the answers to those questions, I think he has a good point but he also has twisted some of the videos. Like the scene with the mom smiling and looking happy, we can't hear what she's saying so she could be talking about happy memories with her child and thats why she's smiling.

Quoting thetrollcat:

well if those people's kids were really really dead, dont you think they would be crying? Traumatized? I mean if the things he point out are infact TRUE (not saying but say hypothetically) are true... Then that means if the parents are not grieving either the kids didnt exist or the kids are not dead. So which is it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

so they faked 9/11? Is that correct? Those buildings are still there and people in them are still alive or the people on the planes?

NO.....thats not what this is saying at all.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:16 AM
That is indeed fucked up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:19 AM
2 moms liked this
He said he knew about guns personally, but that's really different than professionally. I know about a law of things, but by NO means does it mean im an expert. He even kept repeating he will let the police deal with that.

And if anyone took his laugh seriously then i question how many people they have ever had a humorous conversation with. His chuckle was a "nervous/awkward"
Who seriously laughs like that?! It was like a "forced hackle". He wasn't trying to be humerous, he looked like a ball of anxiety, scared to say the wrong thing! He was gettin interrogated like HE was on trial!

The same with the parents. People often smile or laugh when they are nervous. They don't even realize they are doing it. Sometimes when you put nerves and anxiety together, people literally have no control over emotions like crying or laughter. People seriously need to take a physchology class before attempting to accuse people of being unsympathetic

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

I understand all of that but he even said he knew more about guns and stuff than most others but continued to laugh about it...idk...just seemed off to me...But I'm from Pittsburgh and our medical examiner is Cyril Wecht...the most well know one ever who does all the celebrities and what not to I guess maybe that's what I'm use to...IDK

Quoting Anonymous:

His job is to diagnose death and the way they died. His job is to confirm death by a gun. That's it. His job isn't to know the gun, know the caliber, or know how the shooter got the gun. The media was being obnoxious and attempting to pull information out of him that he simply did not know. In sure he wasn't used to the attention, and it amazes me how many people feel like a person should be completely polished and poised when speaking in front of an entire world.

Hes a doctor that works with dead people. Pretty sure daily communication and interaction isn't his speciality and he's thrown into the water surrounded by sharks just waiting to shred him apart. I honestly felt bad for him.

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

It's not about the medical examiner not crying..I wouldn't expect him to...he just had no clue what he was talking about..I don't expect him to cry but I expect him to know his job...not sayin I believe everything in this video...just saying the examiner acted like an asshole...

Quoting Anonymous:

This entire video is stupid. Lol who in their right mind takes statements from children and holds it as conclusive evidence? Who in their right mind judges the way parents should and should not be grieving? Who discredits a medical examiner because he didn't shed one tear, although he's a fucking MEDICAL EXAMINER and sees tragedies DAILY? Who takes footage of the scene and discredits the "set up" although the footage was taken 3 HOURS post shooting? And WHO THE HELL believes photoshopped pictures found on tr Internet of Emily Parker?!?!?

What dumbasssss believes this shit?

MamaFrankie
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:21 AM
Lmao I just peed best convo ever

Quoting Anonymous:

Uh? If you read my comments you can clearly see I'm mocking you

Quoting ohbamitsans:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ohbamitsans:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ohbamitsans:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Wow!! Now I'm thinking. I gotta start doing more research. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)