Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Having a really hard time after my miscarriage

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:41 AM
  • 18 Replies

I feel like my Dr doesn't believe I had a miscarriage... They don't see you until you are 8 weeks along and I lost my baby before I hit the 6 week mark. I went to the hospital to get the shot because it was Christmas weekend and nothing was open and by the day after Christmas the baby had passed, my ultrasound came back that the lining of my uterus was thin, and my HCG was 2... She kept saying IF I had a miscarriage and that she thought I would be happy to know that there was nothing in my uterus and I am having a hard time because today is the day we were going to tell my DFs parents about the baby... I never even got to see it... I should have been 8w3d today and instead I am talking to DF about TTC again... Another thing that hurts is I know someone who is 11 weeks tomorrow and wants an abortion but doesn't have medical so can't afford it but said if she gets medical by Friday she is going to do it... She hates kids, has 2 already, has had 6 abortions since I have known her in 3 years (and was pregnant for 9 months out of that time) and still got to keep her baby... She even said she was gonna try and drink it to death if she couldn't get the abortion... I am just devastated

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:44 AM
I'm sorry
mom2hadley
by Heather on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:46 AM
I'm so sorry :( Hugs
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:46 AM

So Sorry for your loss    (((HUGS)))

jb0520
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:50 AM
Hugs, I am so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:53 AM
I dont think medical pays for abortions.
Atlest im 1000 % sure mine dosent.
countrybaby89
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:53 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont think medical pays for abortions.
Atlest im 1000 % sure mine dosent.

Hers did for the last 6... State insurance

504bbymami
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry :(

My girlfriend had a stillborn on December 7th. We still are very heartbroken. I hate hearing stories of people getting abortions and such when people like us are losing babies that are so wanted :(

There is a miscarriage and pregnancy loss support group on here that is great. You should look into it. I'm in it and the ladies there are all very supportive and it's nice talking to others who can relate
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tastelikeyum
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:58 AM
Oh wow I'm so sorry. Don't get discouraged if you don't get pregnant again right away.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
countrybaby89
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Quoting tastelikeyum:

Oh wow I'm so sorry. Don't get discouraged if you don't get pregnant again right away.

I assume I won't... We tried for 5 months last time and that was without my hormones being all wierd

cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:02 AM

((hugs)) i'm sorry hun.  I had a loss about 3 years ago so I know how heartbreaking it can be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)