Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do I do if I get question my partially vaccinated dd?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
The girlscouts wants my dd health information. My dd is partially vaccinated. I'm really scared Ill get ridiculed by it. My dd is almost finished being vaccinated but when she was 2 we stopped. I can't find any exemption forms on the girlscouts website.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:31 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Bump
Jynnifer292
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:37 AM

http://www.unhinderedliving.com/statevaccexemp.html

Look for your state and see if they have a form you can print out. If your state accept philosophical, religious, or medical exemptions, you can write a letter stating that you do not vaccinate for one of those reasons, although you need a doctor's note for medical. Keep it very simple and to the point.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:40 AM
It had a area where it asks what vaccines are completed? Should I down the ones that are completed? I'll print a exemption form out. The state I live on is medical and religious.

Quoting Jynnifer292:

Look for your state and see if they have a form you can print out. If your state accept philosophical, religious, or medical exemptions, you can write a letter stating that you do not vaccinate for one of those reasons, although you need a doctor's note for medical. Keep it very simple and to the point.

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:43 AM
Impersonally would tell them that is none of their business Are thy wanting it for Girl Scout camp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jynnifer292
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:46 AM

I wouldn't. I would just give them the exemption form/letter.

Quoting Anonymous:

It had a area where it asks what vaccines are completed? Should I down the ones that are completed? I'll print a exemption form out. The state I live on is medical and religious.

Quoting Jynnifer292:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:00 PM
No that's what's weird.This is to just sign up. I feel like its none of there business. My dd is so excited.

Quoting Fields456:

Impersonally would tell them that is none of their business Are thy wanting it for Girl Scout camp

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:06 PM
That is weird I didn't know they did that

Quoting Anonymous:

No that's what's weird.This is to just sign up. I feel like its none of there business. My dd is so excited.

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Not ridiculed but you could be denied entrance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Why do the Girlscouts need that info? I've never heard such a thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)