Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HEADLINE NEWS! OMG they just passed a bill to ban all guns in the USA!

Posted by   + Show Post

No not really but now that I have your attention...

This is not about the school shooting so... but my reason of this post is based on something I posted in a post based on the silly conspiracies of CT shooting.

For years I have debated off and on about guns, owning guns, right to bare arm, people packing guns in public and limiting guns per house hold.

I will confess immediately I am not a gun owner, I do not like guns, and will likely never own a gun in my life time.

However in all the debate I have ever engaged in with gun rights, never once did I ever hear anyone defend the right to bare arm for the sake of the community. Of course with all these nut cases gunning people down....

For those of you that are all up and horny about banning guns in the USA you really should reconsider your thoughts. Again I am not a gun hugger, thumper, or even believe that guns serve great purpose even hunting, I can tell you right now, I would be scared shitless if guns were banned in my country.

Why?

We live in a very violent world and even with many knowing there are guns in the home we are still attacked by terrorists, burglars, and so forth. Imagine realisticly if we banned guns... This is not going to stop a burglar from having one and robbing your home. This will make the terrorist SUPER DUPER fucking happy... While I understand the fear because of the recent events of guns believe me I fear it too. But at the same time why in the hell do people want to disarm the country knowing, if people bad people knew none of us had guns, they would attack even more knowing this.... 

Surely most must be able to understand what I am trying to say here, it is late, I had to get this out but come on, it is not wise to ban guns in the USA, we would fall, maybe not our own government, but the crime rate would triple or more not to forget, some countries really hate us and would love to see us helpless in our homes.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Replies (31-40):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:25 PM

BUMP!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:29 PM

BUMP!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:29 PM

BUMP!

invisibleme
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:32 PM
I agree totally.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I firmly believe that because we are a country well known for having guns in our home keeps the crime rate down and scares other countries regards to attacking us.

If we only left it to the military you realize how vulnerable we would be? That is a scary thought.

And if every home with children didnt have guns we would become the highest crime target to getting robbed.

While I understand your point, the best thing to do with a country like ours is, educate people about gun safty.

Quoting Anonymous:

They will be bought in the black market, where there is a will there is a way!

I hate guns as well and why a school kid has one is beyond me, why parents allow them in their home is also beyond me.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brebugmom91
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:33 PM
I agree!!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Dont make a dumb ass title like that women... Damn, im not reading your post now.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:33 PM

lies you will continue to read my posts

Quoting Anonymous:

Dont make a dumb ass title like that women... Damn, im not reading your post now.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:33 PM
I pack heat because I don't favor the sitting duck position while my fingers are crossed that 911 can get the cops to my home fast enough to save my family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSamMerlotte
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Fuck you and your fake title. I hate your type lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I agree with you 100%.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)