Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sleeping in

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
On the weekends, my dh and I take turns sleeping in. I slept in the guest room last night so I could sleep in this morning (it's in the basement away from baby), and it's 630 AM and I'm wide awake. *sigh*
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pamk5641
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Good luck to you. No matter how hard I tried to sleep in when my kids were babies I just could never go back to sleep until nightime.

I hope you get some extra rest today.  I'll be trying to finish cleaning the rest of my house and doing some laundry.

Have a great day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Thanks! You have a great day as well!

Quoting pamk5641:

Good luck to you. No matter how hard I tried to sleep in when my kids were babies I just could never go back to sleep until nightime.

I hope you get some extra rest today.  I'll be trying to finish cleaning the rest of my house and doing some laundry.

Have a great day.

BKozICan
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:37 AM

That happens to me sometimes. It's lousy when you want to and are able, but can't.

tddncw2010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:39 AM

My husband works weekends and is out the door by 5:15. I have been awake since 3:45 with our two year old. I'm hoping he will lay back down soon. 

Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:57 AM

I can sleep in whenever I want, but my daughter is older and more self sufficient. I am only up this morning because my husband had to get up early and leave for drill, so I got up with him.

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Ugh that sucks. Sorry momma

Quoting tddncw2010:

My husband works weekends and is out the door by 5:15. I have been awake since 3:45 with our two year old. I'm hoping he will lay back down soon. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Can't wait for those days! Lol

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

I can sleep in whenever I want, but my daughter is older and more self sufficient. I am only up this morning because my husband had to get up early and leave for drill, so I got up with him.

hopeym23
by J3 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:03 AM

At least you don't have the baby.

Are you on the Weight Watchers program? This is a group for support through your weight loss journey. No judging or drama here!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/118404

Byrd15
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Gonna let my DH sleep in the morning! :) He deserves it. <3
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
myangels2
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:04 AM
What's this "sleep in" you talk about?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)