Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

seriously? are you f*&%$-* kidding me?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
OK well I have no fucking clue what to do here and I ave like no friends so any advice welcome.

Things with Dh haven't been going as well as they used to. I'm starting to wonder of he strayed. I honestly never would have imagined him cheating. Until now.

Last night he was supposed to be done work at 8. He called at 845 and said they were busy so he'd be a little late. Gets home around 11:45 comes in and apologizes for being late. Then comes and sits next to me and says "I may have fucked up tonight...I was done before I called you. I went and met up with mark, I'm sorry I didn't tell you" OK now I'm pissed because you lied.

So today I go in his phone and he never called mark last night....at all. No text nothing talking about their plans. So OK. Then I notice a text from his other friend. Nothing important BUT I looked back a week or so at the messages (there were literally 4 so I didn't have to look far) and there was a message he sent to his friend that said "I have this in my jacket don't let me forget to give this to you in case I leave with her, which is likely to happen" wtf does that mean?!?! That was at 10 pm and that night I had spoken with him about possibly coming home early because dd wasnt feeling well and I had yo work. He said he wasn't sure because they weren't too busy but had customers. Well that night he didn't get home till 3am which isn't unheard of but doesn't make sense based on that message. But at a little before 10 (when text message was sent) he had an outgoing and incoming call totaling 13 mins to some number. He uses his cell phone for work so its hard to just call those numbers back.

So now idk what to do. I realize lack of trust is damning to a relationship so no need to point that out. I wish I could approach him and ask him point blank BUT he's a good manipulator and will convince me its nothing....he has this way with me of making me believe him. I'm seriously so lost, I can't atop crying I really don't know what to do.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Someone please :( I'm begging you.
wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Trust your gut. Something is wrong. Confront him. Remember that he can easily manipulate you, so don't let him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Quoting wickedfiress:

Trust your gut. Something is wrong. Confront him. Remember that he can easily manipulate you, so don't let him. 

I try so hard but he's one of those people who will NEVER confess like you can't shake him. If he says the sky is green...that shits green and he will never say otherwise no matter what. If I dint have concrete proof I'm screwed
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Like that message isn't a typo right? It can't be turned into something innocent right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Im sorry... I have been in your situation..if u have that feeling u may be right. Easier to confront than worry.
wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting wickedfiress:

I try so hard but he's one of those people who will NEVER confess like you can't shake him. If he says the sky is green...that shits green and he will never say otherwise no matter what. If I dint have concrete proof I'm screwed

Ok, so decide if you want to continue living that way. There is no shame in knowing when to walk away, and then doing so. 

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Call those numbers from a different phone and if it seems work related just pretend it was a wrong number.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:20 AM
There is a group on cafemom called detective wives club...join it. They have lots of support and helpful advice...DONT let you H know you suspect anything because if there is something going on he will just learn to hidevit better. Definately join I think you will get more help there. Huggs momma
rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:25 AM

You have to ask him.

NocturnesAngel
by Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:27 AM

take the telephone numbers and go to whitepages.com and do a reverse phone number search

or go to zabasearch.com and do a reverse phone number search

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)