Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't be the only one who likes this
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Replies (11-20):
Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol as if NONE of the presidents ever had secret service. He is not the first nor the last president to believe as he does. Y'all are trippin.
mom2bell
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Situations are very different. You can't be this ignorant. And tell me would every single person who has been in your life be able to say 100% that you are not and never have been a hypocrite? I doubt it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:28 AM
2 moms liked this
He needs it because of wackjobs like you...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this
so the president gets to protect his famiily from psychos because psychos only go after presidents? or is it just because we just aren't as important?

Quoting Anonymous:

Its repulsive to know the reasons the FIRST FAMILY gets secret service protection and WHY? lol This post is so stupid and lacking in common sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

wow. suck a little harder on his nuts, would you? fucking repulsive.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not married to the President. I DONT need a gun. I fully agree with the first family getting a bit more security than mine. ;)
luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM
5 moms liked this

It's not even a fair comparison and I support the right to bare arms.

He's not talking about handguns, hunting rifles or shot guns. He's talking assault rifles, no ones needs an assault rifle or a clip that holds 30 rounds. 

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

No, it's because he has a HUGE target on his head. The average citizen doesn't. 

Quoting Anonymous:

so the president gets to protect his famiily from psychos because psychos only go after presidents? or is it just because we just aren't as important?

Quoting Anonymous:

Its repulsive to know the reasons the FIRST FAMILY gets secret service protection and WHY? lol This post is so stupid and lacking in common sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not married to the President. I DONT need a gun. I fully agree with the first family getting a bit more security than mine. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:30 AM
EVERY first family gets secret service. This isn't something Obama just implemented for HIS family. Good God the dumb dumbs are up early.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

singlemom1208
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I like this
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:30 AM
People seem to NOT get that. Lol

Quoting luckysevenwow:

No, it's because he has a HUGE target on his head. The average citizen doesn't. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

ashleyrenee24
by 2ne1 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I'm not anti gun by no means, but I agree with this. Since when did gun control mean banning all guns.

Quoting luckysevenwow:

It's not even a fair comparison and I support the right to bare arms.

He's not talking about handguns, hunting rifles or shot guns. He's talking assault rifles, no ones needs an assault rifle or a clip that holds 30 rounds. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)