Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't be the only one who likes this
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Replies (111-113):
miss_lisa
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Oh I don't shoot shotguns! But I got a .17 HMR for Christmas and I'll also shoot .22 rifles. Sometimes I'll shoot something a little bigger but not often. I hate rifles that kick bad, but my husband also made the terrible mistake of having me shoot a 12 gauge shotgun the first time I ever shot a gun. 

Quoting luckysevenwow:

We have 2 and one partially built. Sure they are shot every once and a blue moon, but for the most part they sit in the safe. 

My husband did take gunsmithing course, didn't complete them and does all of his own crap also. It used to be cheaper, not anymore, but he prefer's his loads. 

I prefer the Ruger with my grips on them, nice and comfy. I have never been able to enjoy the semi's, and I don't shoot the rifles or shotguns...I don't care how little their 'kick' is, it hurts! lol

Quoting miss_lisa:

I agree with you on the stricter governing for assault rifles. We have one and honestly it just sits in the closet. DH wanted one to have one, but he never shoots it. 

My dh reloads and can build his own firearms, but he's not a gunsmith. I just know that the colder it gets the more issues our firearms that are metal have. 

I LOVE my glock though, hands down it's what I am most comfortable shooting. I think a lot of it is how it sits in my hand though, I love the grips and how my hand fits onto it. As far as rifles go though I actually prefer bolt actions lol. 

luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Mine started me out on a ruger .44. I wanted to cry, but I didn't no way was I gonna not be tough. Then he handed me the .12 guage....yeah, nothing would make me tough enough for that. I had a huge bruise lol

No matter what he tells me, I will not shoot a shot gun over the kids little ones. 

Quoting miss_lisa:

Oh I don't shoot shotguns! But I got a .17 HMR for Christmas and I'll also shoot .22 rifles. Sometimes I'll shoot something a little bigger but not often. I hate rifles that kick bad, but my husband also made the terrible mistake of having me shoot a 12 gauge shotgun the first time I ever shot a gun. 

Quoting luckysevenwow:

We have 2 and one partially built. Sure they are shot every once and a blue moon, but for the most part they sit in the safe. 

My husband did take gunsmithing course, didn't complete them and does all of his own crap also. It used to be cheaper, not anymore, but he prefer's his loads. 

I prefer the Ruger with my grips on them, nice and comfy. I have never been able to enjoy the semi's, and I don't shoot the rifles or shotguns...I don't care how little their 'kick' is, it hurts! lol

Quoting miss_lisa:

I agree with you on the stricter governing for assault rifles. We have one and honestly it just sits in the closet. DH wanted one to have one, but he never shoots it. 

My dh reloads and can build his own firearms, but he's not a gunsmith. I just know that the colder it gets the more issues our firearms that are metal have. 

I LOVE my glock though, hands down it's what I am most comfortable shooting. I think a lot of it is how it sits in my hand though, I love the grips and how my hand fits onto it. As far as rifles go though I actually prefer bolt actions lol. 

supermomz25
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

so are you saying that all of the former presidents are hypocrites and that all future presidents will be hypocrites, or are you only speaking of this hypocrisy towards Obama?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN