Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't be the only one who likes this
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Replies (31-40):
Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Tell that to the families that have lost loved ones because they were targeted and killed. I agree the president needs protection but the hypocrisy lies with him trying to take away our means of protection. The average citizen doesn't have secret service protection to techincally they are in more danger walking down the street then the president ever would be

Quoting luckysevenwow:

No, it's because he has a HUGE target on his head. The average citizen doesn't. 

Quoting Anonymous:

so the president gets to protect his famiily from psychos because psychos only go after presidents? or is it just because we just aren't as important?

Quoting Anonymous:

Its repulsive to know the reasons the FIRST FAMILY gets secret service protection and WHY? lol This post is so stupid and lacking in common sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

wow. suck a little harder on his nuts, would you? fucking repulsive.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not married to the President. I DONT need a gun. I fully agree with the first family getting a bit more security than mine. ;)

southernjess3
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:41 AM
They can have guards who are ninjas. If theey feel we don't need guns to protect our family, they shouldn't need them either.
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Hes not trying to ban ALL guns though.

Quoting Cbreland07:

Tell that to the families that have lost loved ones because they were targeted and killed. I agree the president needs protection but the hypocrisy lies with him trying to take away our means of protection. The average citizen doesn't have secret service protection to techincally they are in more danger walking down the street then the president ever would be

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Quoting Anonymous:

so the president gets to protect his famiily from psychos because psychos only go after presidents? or is it just because we just aren't as important?

Quoting Anonymous:

Its repulsive to know the reasons the FIRST FAMILY gets secret service protection and WHY? lol This post is so stupid and lacking in common sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not married to the President. I DONT need a gun. I fully agree with the first family getting a bit more security than mine. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

The gun in the picture isn't one that is in question of being banned,  what a stupid picture!

mcclainprincess
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I would like to see the quote straight out of the presidents mouth that says "Americans don't need guns to protect themselves, I'm going to take them all away leaving only me protected."

Stop being ridiculous, guns are not going to be taken away. And it takes more than the president to pass gun control laws..

Quoting Anonymous:

How is there no comparing? So just because he's the president he can have protection and we can't? We live in a society where people will shoot you for a wallet not knowing if there is any money in it, but yet we don't need protection!

Quoting mcclainprincess:

The picture is dumb. There really is no comparing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Charles manson and his murderous gang didn't go after the president. Just sayin'

Quoting Cbreland07:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this
It seems some here think he wants ALL guns banned. Are people really this clueless? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

The gun in the picture isn't one that is in question of being banned,  what a stupid picture!

Anonymous
I'm not asking for a secret service. i'm demanding my right to bear arms.. to protect my family from both dangerous civilians and a tyrannical gov't.

Quoting Anonymous:

The first family is FAR MORE likely to be attacked. They NEED secret service. You don't. GET A CLUE!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

again.. so, psychos only attack presidents? he has a huge target because of who he is. my stepmother has a huge target on her head too, because she lives in a town with a serial killer loose for years and she fits the profile for his victims to a T. how do we go about deciding who's "at risk" enough to protect themselves? who's, "important" enough?

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
No because he had SECRET SERVICE.

Quoting Anonymous:

Charles manson and his murderous gang didn't go after the president. Just sayin'

Quoting Cbreland07:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Please don't be so naive.. This is only the beginning, and if you think they won't keep pushing until we aren't allowed any guns then you really have no clue about how the government works

Quoting KairisMama:

Hes not trying to ban ALL guns though.

Quoting Cbreland07:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)