Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't be the only one who likes this
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM
The government ISNT trying to take your right to bear most arms. Again GET A CLUE!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not asking for a secret service. i'm demanding my right to bear arms.. to protect my family from both dangerous civilians and a tyrannical gov't.

Quoting Anonymous:

The first family is FAR MORE likely to be attacked. They NEED secret service. You don't. GET A CLUE!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

again.. so, psychos only attack presidents? he has a huge target because of who he is. my stepmother has a huge target on her head too, because she lives in a town with a serial killer loose for years and she fits the profile for his victims to a T. how do we go about deciding who's "at risk" enough to protect themselves? who's, "important" enough?

Quoting luckysevenwow:

No, it's because he has a HUGE target on his head. The average citizen doesn't. 

Quoting Anonymous:

so the president gets to protect his famiily from psychos because psychos only go after presidents? or is it just because we just aren't as important?

Quoting Anonymous:

Its repulsive to know the reasons the FIRST FAMILY gets secret service protection and WHY? lol This post is so stupid and lacking in common sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

wow. suck a little harder on his nuts, would you? fucking repulsive.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not married to the President. I DONT need a gun. I fully agree with the first family getting a bit more security than mine. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Apparently they are!

Quoting KairisMama:

It seems some here think he wants ALL guns banned. Are people really this clueless? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

The gun in the picture isn't one that is in question of being banned,  what a stupid picture!

luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM

No, phyco's do not only attack the president, but then again other countries and it citizens with a vendetta and a 'cause' don't want to kill your mom either. Sure people could say look at 9/11 that was everyday citizens being attacked by phyco's from another country, but a gun wouldn't have done a damn thing to prevent it. He isn't a target because he is Barrack Obama, he is a target strictly because he is president. That's it, no other reason.

So I'll say this again, he doesn't want to take the right of gun ownership away. He wants to make sure that guns do not get into the wrong hands. Why would anybody see that as wrong?

We are gun owners, we are also assult rifle owners, and I still agree with the need for stricter gun laws.

Quoting Anonymous:

again.. so, psychos only attack presidents? he has a huge target because of who he is. my stepmother has a huge target on her head too, because she lives in a town with a serial killer loose for years and she fits the profile for his victims to a T. how do we go about deciding who's "at risk" enough to protect themselves? who's, "important" enough?

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Quoting Anonymous:

so the president gets to protect his famiily from psychos because psychos only go after presidents? or is it just because we just aren't as important?

Quoting Anonymous:

Its repulsive to know the reasons the FIRST FAMILY gets secret service protection and WHY? lol This post is so stupid and lacking in common sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not married to the President. I DONT need a gun. I fully agree with the first family getting a bit more security than mine. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM
i dont think automatic weapons like the bushmasters used recently should be available to the general public, nor do i think grenades, rocket launchers, etc should be.

but its a slippery slope? how do we remove these weapons of mass killing without removing our constitutional right to bear arms?

Quoting KairisMama:

It seems some here think he wants ALL guns banned. Are people really this clueless? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

The gun in the picture isn't one that is in question of being banned,  what a stupid picture!

KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Its a constitutional right to bear arms. Are you that paranoid that you feel they will completely do away with the second amendment. Lmao

Quoting Cbreland07:

Please don't be so naive.. This is only the beginning, and if you think they won't keep pushing until we aren't allowed any guns then you really have no clue about how the government works

Quoting KairisMama:

Hes not trying to ban ALL guns though.

Quoting Cbreland07:

Tell that to the families that have lost loved ones because they were targeted and killed. I agree the president needs protection but the hypocrisy lies with him trying to take away our means of protection. The average citizen doesn't have secret service protection to techincally they are in more danger walking down the street then the president ever would be

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

T-HoneyLuv
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey OP, can I shoot you in the ass with my nerf gun? Fucking moron :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcclainprincess
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:46 AM
2 moms liked this
This picture is stupid beyond belief because its insinuating that the president wants to take all of our guns away leaving only him to be protected when that is not the case.

Stop being stupid and paranoid. Jeez..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mcclainprincess:

The picture is dumb. There really is no comparing.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.  Why is there no comparing?  Because of his status?   Why are his spouse and children more important than mine?We are both people, American citizens, and we both have the same rights.  If he and his family have the right to protection, then so do we.  It makes more sense (financially speaking) for me to weild my own weapon(s) instead of having an armed guard, but that's about the only difference.

So, tell me again why this is dumb?

luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Quoted from another reply..

No, phyco's do not only attack the president, but then again other countries and it citizens with a vendetta and a 'cause' don't want to kill your mom either. Sure people could say look at 9/11 that was everyday citizens being attacked by phyco's from another country, but a gun wouldn't have done a damn thing to prevent it. He isn't a target because he is Barrack Obama, he is a target strictly because he is president. That's it, no other reason.

So I'll say this again, he doesn't want to take the right of gun ownership away. He wants to make sure that guns do not get into the wrong hands. Why would anybody see that as wrong?

We are gun owners, we are also assult rifle owners, and I still agree with the need for stricter gun laws.

Quoting Cbreland07:

Tell that to the families that have lost loved ones because they were targeted and killed. I agree the president needs protection but the hypocrisy lies with him trying to take away our means of protection. The average citizen doesn't have secret service protection to techincally they are in more danger walking down the street then the president ever would be

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:47 AM
i would debate with you, but you can't even spell a word that you're quoting, and you think 9/11 was done by psychos from another country. people like you are why gun owners get a bad rep. ignorant ostrich..

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:48 AM

The president is the target of a huge propaganda hate network.  The rest of us are not nearly as important as we think they are.  Nobody wants to harm us and most of us don't have that much that anyone else would want.  If you don't live in a large city many terrorists don't even know your  town exists.  They are not going to attack your school so you can use your move the children to a secret location drill that you practiced once several years ago.  We have a culture of silly paranoia.  Most of us who accumulate guns will end up owning dust collectors or at some point using the guns in the wrong way for threatening someone in anger, for committing suicide, for accidentally shooting someone.  As for fear of our government, get real.  Our government is so ineffective if it wanted to take away your guns it couldn't come to a consensus on how to go about it until long after we are all dead.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN