Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My ex is a cold blooded man. *update They found him* ** last edit**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 227 Replies
Want to know why? About a week ago I come home after picking up my children from daycare, I open the door to find my house completely empty. He took everything. The only thing we have is the clothes on our back and my cell phone( which is getting shut off soon) How could you be so mean to even take your kids clothes and toys? This is after I caught him cheating on me! I filed a report with the police but there is no sign of him. Wtf. I only work part time and im trying my best to put clothes on my kids. I hate him! Has anyone else had an ex like this?

*update*

They found him. He went out in a field and burnt all of our stuff. Then he sat in his truck, drank a bottle of whiskey and then he put the gun in his mouth and ended it all. I'm in shock.

** just because I dont comment doesn't mean Im a troll. Ive been dealing with a crying child wanting her dad, crying family and planning his funeral. Thats why I haven't been on. Shame on you guys. Thats what I get for posting in this group. I'm going to go hold my children if thats okay with you guys
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.wilcox01
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mineandme
by Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:05 PM
No fortunately i do not, sorry-hugs.
kaiser10123
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Omg! You poor thing your ex makes mine sound like Ghandi. My ex is a loser and a liar there is a spot in Hell with his name on it!
rockabillybetty
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:08 PM
No im sorry :((
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Child support asap. Thats all I got for you. He is a jerk wad and will get whats coming to him

abbie.alder
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

thats evil. Just think, you can slam him in court for that.

mommy2nicky07
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:09 PM

That's horrible :(

Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this
That's just plain evil.
He's a jerk!
Hugs.
all2gethernow
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Yes...my ex secretly lost our home of 8 years, threatened me when I found out, then took all of our money and ran. Left me homeless with four kids under 11, not a cent to my name
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:13 PM
I was going to meet up with an investigator next week. They have to track him down. Im pretty sure he left the state

Quoting brandie1470:

Child support asap. Thats all I got for you. He is a jerk wad and will get whats coming to him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)