Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do i have the worst dh or am i over reacting

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
Kinda long. So dh and I met when I was 16 I had a DD from a different Guy. He accepted her and we got married 3 years later. Everything was perfect in 2007 same year we got married we had a DD. I then became a sahm with a in home business. He then started to become a ass hole. Everything had to be his way. Fast forward to recently we had a DS 2 years ago marriage was almost over beacause I can not handle him. He is controlling. Everything has to be his way. Everything is my fault. He does not help me with our kids. His money is his money. He will spend it on what he wants never what the kids want. He is not happy. Either am I. Yes I bitch a lot woundnt you with a husband like this. I really want to leave him but then I can't because my kids. I don't have proof that he has cheated but I know he has talked to other girls. Well 2013 is suppose to be a new start for us. If I find that he has talked to one girl then the kids and I are out the door. All I think is the grass is not always greener on the other side.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:16 PM

try some counseling. Its seems communicating to one another properly seems to be your problem. :)

Photo: -Randi.

auntietotty
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Dont use the kids as a reason you cant leave.

momma-t42
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this
The grass isn't greener... It's all the same. Infatuation, then marriage, then a kid, the arguments, the nostalgia, then more kid, then arguments, then, if you've survived all this, you begin to grow up and either quit or get in counseling to figure out how to fall in love again. But then you can experience respect, true love, common interests, and a strength you never knew you had.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Yes communication is our problem. I go to therapy my self and its making me realize how much I hate him. I try to communicat with him and talk about our marriage and he blows me off with I don't want to talk about it. Or don't even start

Quoting brettsmomma:

try some counseling. Its seems communicating to one another properly seems to be your problem. :)

alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Try counseling. But don't use the kids as an excuse to stay, believe me they will figure it out and it may even lead to hard feelings between you and them. Try working things out. If he is unwilling to change, then leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM
He sounds like a douche to me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Well I grew up with out a mom and I don't want my children to have a broken home. When guys useally leave the kids get the shitty end. Guy will get remarried have kids and never see the old ones.

Quoting auntietotty:

Dont use the kids as a reason you cant leave.

sheymann
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Kids are the worst reason ever to stay. What you are teaching them isn't anything positive. It is better for them to grow up with divorced, but happy parents than with married, unhappy parents! 

LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:27 PM

why can't you leave bc of the kids. i WOULD leave bc of my kids. they;; be fucked up watching the shit with you and your dh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:27 PM

If you can be a SAHM and run your own in home business than you are doing AWESOME!!!!

Hugs to you, he sounds like an ass for sure! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured