Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really.. You think you are entitled???

Posted by   + Show Post
I love how ex wives think they can come and go as they please. Ok not all, but obviously a lot. Do people not know boundaries anymore??? It's crazy how many here think its ok to go to ex husbands house and not care if the s/o approves or not. What is wrong with women??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Replies (91-94):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I was surprised by the responses in that post.  I'm a 2nd wife and don't allow dh's ex into our home.  She is a virile bitch who continues to belittle dh 20 yrs later.  She twists everything into a "poor me" situation, and critisizes every decision we make. Why would I invite that into MY HOME?

momsince04
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:21 PM
??

Quoting winkyloafer:

You have way too many problems in regards to what mothers do.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:26 PM
BM sounds like she uses covert aggression. :/

Quoting Anonymous:

I was surprised by the responses in that post.  I'm a 2nd wife and don't allow dh's ex into our home.  She is a virile bitch who continues to belittle dh 20 yrs later.  She twists everything into a "poor me" situation, and critisizes every decision we make. Why would I invite that into MY HOME?

deepthinker
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with the OP, it is a matter of respect.  You don't just invite yourself to another person's home and have freewill to do as you please because you have children together.  This is why people need custody and visitation agreements.  Yes, you may have children there, but the child(ren) aslo have another parent there and a step parent as well.  It's not like it's a strangers house, so you have to respect their home.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN