Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

mine is fat, black and hairy...now show me yours!

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:11 PM
  • 145 Replies
1 mom liked this

my pussy is fat, black, and hairy. She is kinda old too, and drools if she gets super happy or zoned out from petting. She sleeps in the bed that I had made for the dog. I can tell she's getting old because she used to sleep on a cardboard box or the floor but now she prefers this ridiculously fluffy dog bed. Her name is Hilary, I've had her since I was 19 and named her that because I had just gotten back from a Hilary Duff concert and my friend called to ask if I wanted a cat (super lame reason, I know.)

SHOW ME YOUR PUSSY!

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Cute !! lol

VannaMae307
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:13 PM

nobody wants to brighten my day with kitty pictures? :(

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine is "exotic", spotted, energetic, and very smart. His name is Kovu. He is a F4 Savannah cat. :) He just turned a  year on 11/11. 

VannaMae307
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I just love black cats. I like how their eyes turn more toward green the older they get, it is soo pretty against their black fur.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Cute !! lol

VannaMae307
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:15 PM

he has a nice pattern!! what is the F4? is that the past generations of feral or whatever? (I have heard of it but dont remember)

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Mine is "exotic", spotted, energetic, and very smart. His name is Kovu. He is a F4 Savannah cat. :) He just turned a  year on 11/11. 

WandaSue
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:16 PM

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:16 PM

black cats are pretty , my mom's cat scratched dd right in the face dh was MAD !

Quoting VannaMae307:

I just love black cats. I like how their eyes turn more toward green the older they get, it is soo pretty against their black fur.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Cute !! lol

kailalaila
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:16 PM
2 moms liked this

this is miles. he was given to me as a kitten. he was also being abused by dogs and his mother. his name signifies all the miles he traveled to get to me. he was in NY and I am in RI. he really thinks he is a baby and we have long conversations.lol

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Ive got a black an whitefluffy   pain in the ass lol. His name is bagiraha (Sp) from jungle book lol. My daughter named him . weve litteraally had him since he was born. Hes 3 noow.

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Pretty much. 

All Foundation Savannahs have an F and a number associated with it to indicate how many generations it is from its Serval ancestor.

• F1 (~53% Serval)
  • F2 (~29% Serval)
  • F3 (~16% Serval) and so on.
Quoting VannaMae307:

he has a nice pattern!! what is the F4? is that the past generations of feral or whatever? (I have heard of it but dont remember)

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN