Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just got a iPhone and i love it

Posted by   + Show Post
What do you prefer a iPhone or droid. I had a droid it updated on vacation and then crashed. I got a iPhone4 but I'm happy since I have everything for it already since I have a I touch.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Replies (21-26):
Peytons_Mama09
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I just got the iPhone 4. And I love it as well. I had a droid but like this much better. I had an iPod touch so I didn't really have to learn anything new.
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:07 PM

the 4S is similiar to the 5, but the 4 to the 5 was just amazing.  my DH is a droid lover, i cant stand it.  hate the phones

Quoting MichelleSw:

Is it really? I have the 4s and was thinking of maybe going back to Android or the 5.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

i have the iPhone 5

going from a droid to the 4 is definately at plus, but the 5 is just amazing.  

Ealane2011
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Iphone.

Droids, in my opinion, SUCK! I had one a while ago. I went through 3 different driod phones because they quit or broke. I've had my Iphone for almost two years now. Still perfect : )

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Droid. Granted Google does know the searches, but I prefer not having apple know every damned thing I do. Also it only runs their apps. You must be in thier good graces to write apps for them, and when they stop supporting the software it is done. No one else is allowed to pick up supporting that software. Oh also apple is a bit lawsuit crazy.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Oh and you can google how to disable the gps tracking for your phone (iphone). I think you still can on all models.

brebugmom91
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:04 PM
I had an iphone 3gs and a 4 and now a Samsung galaxy blaze. I like the blaze more because I have tmobile and they don't carry iphone, so I couldn't have the 4g internet, or even the 3g internet on the iphone, but my droid has unlimited 4g internet. Its nice lol. I HATE the droid keyboard. I am counting down until I can get my ipad. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured