Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

threesome question

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband wants me to have sex with another man while he watches and does stuff too. i am somewhat interested but am nervous about doing it. has anyone done this? any advise
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
Christine9576
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I have and it was a memorable experience....If you both trust the other man, I would say go for it.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:56 PM
2 moms liked this

I saw screw the whole town and when you are done come back and tell us all about it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:57 PM
I've only had 2 women threesomes. I wouldn't do 2 men.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:59 PM
I wouldnt do it. Too many things can go wrong. I know someone who had a foursome at a young age and then had to their child the reason why they dont know who their father is. Why chance the fact you may have to explain to your child(ren) about another child or something. Plus it could eventually ruin your marriage
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Getting pregnant is not an issue. birthcontrol totally taken care of. its just something we are considering. he has had threesomes in the past and he thinks i would enjoy it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldnt do it. Too many things can go wrong. I know someone who had a foursome at a young age and then had to their child the reason why they dont know who their father is. Why chance the fact you may have to explain to your child(ren) about another child or something. Plus it could eventually ruin your marriage

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I pregnant on birth control twice and condoms once. Just saying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Getting pregnant is not an issue. birthcontrol totally taken care of. its just something we are considering. he has had threesomes in the past and he thinks i would enjoy it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Kitschy
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Not with my husband. I wouldn't ever introduce someone else in to our bedroom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Wow, you couldn't figure out BC after three fails? SMDH. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I pregnant on birth control twice and condoms once. Just saying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Personally, I would advise against it. A lot of feelings and emotions come into play afterwards. 

Kbug3
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Unless your relationship with your husband was established this way sexually open and adventurous with other people - it will Eventually cause problems. It might be thrilling at first but this typically only works in casual sex or kinky relationships that started that way. I say don't do it. Incorporate it into role play and fantasy play. Not real life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN