Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

threesome question

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband wants me to have sex with another man while he watches and does stuff too. i am somewhat interested but am nervous about doing it. has anyone done this? any advise
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Replies (21-30):
ajnmadismommy
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Nope!!  Good luck though

Lydlou02
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Have fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:26 PM

No

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Im on Depo and have been for a while i dont even get periods. so getting pregnant is not a worry
HyrulianHeroine
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:32 PM

not a woman? 

kels1023
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I would advise against it.  It always sounds like a good idea until it happens and then there are a lot of emotions that you don't expect to have that can complicate your marriage 

goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Whats there to figure out? Birth control is not 100%. Many women have still gotten pregnant while on it. You take it/use it and it can still fail. Besides after my third child I got my tubes tied because I was definitly done having kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, you couldn't figure out BC after three fails? SMDH. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I pregnant on birth control twice and condoms once. Just saying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Getting pregnant is not an issue. birthcontrol totally taken care of. its just something we are considering. he has had threesomes in the past and he thinks i would enjoy it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldnt do it. Too many things can go wrong. I know someone who had a foursome at a young age and then had to their child the reason why they dont know who their father is. Why chance the fact you may have to explain to your child(ren) about another child or something. Plus it could eventually ruin your marriage

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sasha-
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Totally agree, that happened with a girlfriend of mine.  Not so much of him wanting another woman but turns out her hubby couldn't handle her being with another man.  So even though he pushed her ( a little she was somewhat interested and she had his blessing)  they still got a divorce because of it.  Personally I think its playing with fire whenever you invite someone else in your bedroom.  I am just saying be prepared that it might change him or you or both of you and might take you down a whole other path.

Quoting Amybelle:

when & if you do be prepared for him to want another Woman because "it's only fair". It's a path that inevitably  leads to divorce.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Um.. Derp. Google is your friend.  Again, SMDH. Thanks for proving my point, though.

Quoting goodnightmama:

Whats there to figure out? Birth control is not 100%. Many women have still gotten pregnant while on it. You take it/use it and it can still fail. Besides after my third child I got my tubes tied because I was definitly done having kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, you couldn't figure out BC after three fails? SMDH. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I pregnant on birth control twice and condoms once. Just saying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Getting pregnant is not an issue. birthcontrol totally taken care of. its just something we are considering. he has had threesomes in the past and he thinks i would enjoy it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldnt do it. Too many things can go wrong. I know someone who had a foursome at a young age and then had to their child the reason why they dont know who their father is. Why chance the fact you may have to explain to your child(ren) about another child or something. Plus it could eventually ruin your marriage

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:22 AM

We have had many group encounters, ffm, mmf,mfmf, for us it works. It enhances our relationship. We are also polyamorous so it's natural. Make sure it's what you both want. If either has reservations DO NOT do it. But if both are ok with it it can be great. Make sure you keep connected with your SO during it so he knows its about enhancement of your relationship and not a want for the other man.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)