Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you pregnant and need someone to talk to?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM
  • 59 Replies
3 moms liked this

if so, please pm me. i am a sahm and would love to give support to anyone who may need it. i enjoy helping others and it would not be a bother at all.

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:40 PM
No I'm not pregnant but thanks anyways.
happy41ce
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I am 9 weeks today. Baby #5, my LAST!

I have horrible morning sickness. Nothing is working. I made a post a few wks ago asking for remedes and nothing is working!! LOL any advice on that? I think its a girl..I had morning sickness like this with the girls and not the boys. ( I have 2 girls and 2 boys)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Are you going to help people by advising them to bottle feed and mutilate their children? I'll pass thanks, I prefer to be a good parent.
emtmomtwo
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:46 PM
2 moms liked this

seriously??? im simply offering to listen to people who need some support. the fact that my son is circ'd and my daughter has pierced ears does not make me a bad parent. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you going to help people by advising them to bottle feed and mutilate their children? I'll pass thanks, I prefer to be a good parent.

Soon2bmrsp0226
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Im 5 weeks and very pissed today :/ my boyfriend has deleted me off facebook when we were arguing and now has over 50 females as his friends, and a mere 10 guys. I deleted my facebook, I'm tired of the drama. && to make matters worse, he deletes all of his texts too. grrrr i hate him right now!! hes telling me he'll delete his facebook but im pissed that he would even do such a thing & he said he did it to piss me off. fckin asshole. and he deletes his damn txt messages?? ughh im beyond mad and all he has to say is "you have nothing to worry about. im not hiding anything" i wanna fcking scream im so angry!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I just checked your profile and it says you're trying to conceive. 

So,...why are you interested in having pregnant ladies contact you?  You're not planning anything nefarious, I hope. Bwaaahaahaa

emtmomtwo
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:47 PM

have you talked to your obgyn about it? the two meds i used that were safe during pregnancy were dramamine and benadryl( has great antiemetic effects).

Quoting happy41ce:

I am 9 weeks today. Baby #5, my LAST!

I have horrible morning sickness. Nothing is working. I made a post a few wks ago asking for remedes and nothing is working!! LOL any advice on that? I think its a girl..I had morning sickness like this with the girls and not the boys. ( I have 2 girls and 2 boys)

emtmomtwo
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:49 PM

i have two children of my own and yes we are ttc. i am just offering to listen. can people not just be nice to others?

Quoting Anonymous:

So,...why are you interested in having pregnant ladies contact you?  You're not planning anything nefarious, I hope. Bwaaahaahaa

Pnukey
by Jenn on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:51 PM
2 moms liked this

No, people in this group, in general are not nice. That's to be expected. You will have a lot better response in the TTC or pregnancy groups. 

This group is for entertainment, not education or support.

Quoting emtmomtwo:

i have two children of my own and yes we are ttc. i am just offering to listen. can people not just be nice to others?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Of course. I'm just being silly. It's nice of you to offer.

Quoting emtmomtwo:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)