Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wedding song help!

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

My sister in law just asked sent me a message asking me what song the bridal party should walk down the aisle to? I've never walked down to a song... it's always just been random music. But she is walking down to Bless the Broken Road and we are walking back up to 1000 years by Christina Perri. So, thoughts? Also, fun entry music to the reception for the bridal party???  :-) 

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CarriedAway77
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:59 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:01 PM

My bridal party walked into Pachelbel Canon in D Major.

vanellope
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM
It's not really a "fun" song but I Will be There by Steven Curtis chapman is the most beautiful love song I've ever heard
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=O1KsGtMZ9HI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DO1KsGtMZ9HI
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Hippie.Gypsy
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I didn't have a song that I walked down the ailse too, there was no ailse, it was on my back porch lol.

Fun music? If I was to get married again I would have some stuff like "Everything I Wanna Do" "Gotta Get Me Some" "Fight For All The Wrong Reasons" by Nickelback. "Kryptonite" by 3 Doors Down for the lyrics 'if I got crazy will you still call me superman' lol. "One Week" Barenaked Ladies. "Bad Touch" Bloodhound Gang."Hell On An Angel" "My Kind Of Party" "Kick It In The Sticks" and "Take It Out Back" by Brantly Gilbert. "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry. "Meet Virgina" and "Drops of Jupitor" by Train. "Runaway Train" Soul Asylum. "Closing Time" Semisonic. "Deep Inside Of You" and "Jumper" by Third Eye Blind.

Sorry, I'm no real help, I'm strange lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN