Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can you all of a sudden have an adversion to a person?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
I am pregnant and before the pregnancy I was so madly in love with my SO but now it's like I can't stand him. He literally makes me sick to be around. Everything he does annoys me. Why all of a sudden do I feel this way? I'm just pushing him away and I don't mean to.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:05 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes, its totally normal for that to occur in pregnancy, but it doesn't give you or him a pass to be dicks to each other.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Absolutely......you can, lol

I was the same way. I loved my DH to death BUT as soon as I had my second DD....I couldn't stand being around him. The way he walked, the way he chewed his food, the way he did anything....just completely annoyed the shit out of me to the point I would actually want to throw up just looking at him, lol

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:09 PM
That happened with my 1st pregnancy but it was a good thing because it gave me the courage to leave a mentally, physically, and sexually abusive relationship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Lol yep. It's normal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:13 PM
He's not abusive. He treats me very good and I feel just awful treating him so badly. I can't kiss or hug him with vomit coming up in my throat. I don't get it and I hope it goes away soon.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

That happened with my 1st pregnancy but it was a good thing because it gave me the courage to leave a mentally, physically, and sexually abusive relationship.

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:16 PM
I wasnt saying yours was I was just telling you what happened with me Im sorry that your going through this and hoepfully you can get over it. I felt that way a little bit with my df while I was preg with ds but im totally over it now lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's not abusive. He treats me very good and I feel just awful treating him so badly. I can't kiss or hug him with vomit coming up in my throat. I don't get it and I hope it goes away soon.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:11 AM

its the hormones

cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:12 AM

Yes it's very normal it's the hormones. 

ilovecandy
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:13 AM
This is my third and yep....my DH annoys me a lot. I can't stand him right now but I know it's pregnancy hormones
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:14 AM

Oh, wow! And, these are the same ladies that probably told me that fertility hormones couldn't cause you to be extra vunerable to having an affair. Seems like the opposite could apply!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)