Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Annoying family members!!!

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 0 Replies

Does anyone else have a BIL that wants to eat up all the food in the house and then bitch cause he's hungry? Granted, he is mentally disabled but still....urg!! If he is so hungry, than he needs to quit eating up all the food in the first week. We have a limit food budge so we can only buy food on the 1st and the 14th. I swear, that boy will get up every 5 minutes and stuff his face with whatever he can find in the fridge. It is literally impossible to keep food in the fridge for more than 2 weeks at a time. We buy like 6 loaves of bread and like 10 things of bologna/hotdogs and they are usually all gone by like the 8. What he likes to do is go in the fridge and get like 5 slices of bologna. After he eats those, he does it again with the hot dogs like 5 minutes later. Granted, I don't really eat hot dogs or bolonga but it bothers the hell out of me because when all that food is gone, he bitches and whines and starts trying to go after other people's food! I buy me a 24 pack of ramen on the first and so does he but while mine usually lasts the whole month, his is gone in like 2 weeks.

Granted, he is not the only one who eats bologna/bread/hotdogs/eggs...but he is the one that eats the most! He will fry like 8 eggs at one time. That is why he weighs over 300 pounds. And then I get my WIC, and he wants to go after that. Of course, that isn't only him. My other BIL and FIL do the same thing...especially with my cheese cause I have to put that in the fridge. Luckily, my cereal is safe because the brand of cereal I eat no one else likes. Except for my cheerio's. Watch, i bet by morning, it will be almost empty. I did let him have a bowl earlier because he asked. Now, don't get me wrong, i don't mind sharing my WIC...but it's when they eat all my cheese and don't leave me any that I start getting annoyed.

*Sorry for the long rant*

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)