Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I forgetting anything?!

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:48 PM
  • 6 Replies

So this isn't something I'd normally do, but I'm going to step outside my comfort zone and spend all day in Tacoma waiting to see Lady Gaga. I know, I know, be nice ladies!

I REEEEAAAALLLLYY want to be in the monster pit, in order to do so, I have to be there a little before 8am. We cannot line up BEFORE 8 or else we'll be disqualified so I will be there around 0730-ish..waiting. lol 

Anyway, The Haus will come around 9 & hand out bracelets with numbers to the pit and tell us where to meet back at 4. At 4 we will get back in line, according to the number on our bracelets. So I'll be outside for quite a bit. In the cold. In Tacoma. Where it'll probably rain because thats my luck. 

Anyway, I have in my bag: my TICKET, my ID, money, (charged) camera, phone, hand warmers, toe warmers, snacks, & water. Am I forgetting anything? Then of course I have my coat, gloves, scarf, hat, and a thermacare heat wrap to help keep me warm for the hour + I'm outside. lol 

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:10 PM

bump

hplesha
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Bump, Have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
funlovinlady
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Get coffee on the way or take a thermos of whatever warm beverage you like.

Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:24 PM
I'd wear some cuddle duds. Also, wool will keep you warm even when its wet. So wool socks, wool sweater...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Your brain
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Your brain

lol probably. I've been so scatter brained here lately, if I could forget it, I probably would. 

:/ 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)