Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Told him if he has more kids to not bring them around.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
I told that to my brother. I have had a relationship with 5 kids so far (2 women, only 2 bio kids). These women have both taken their kids and ran. I said I am not putting myself or my kids out there again if he has another kid.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaya529
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:16 AM
What?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

way to be supportive, sis!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Quoting Kaya529:

What?

just what I said
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Quoting ff-princess:

way to be supportive, sis!

ive done it twice now. I don't have to keep doing it and get attached to kids that no one gets to see again
pinkyheather
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Goodness, if your brother my oldest nephew? lol His 2nd wife had 2 kids then they had a kid together and now his soon to be 3rd wife has 2 kids *i think* and thank goodness he can't have anymore. I only say that because he doesn't even attempt to see the one he has. My sister gets her numerous times a year per the divorce arrangement but he doesn't ever attempt to come see her. He's a loser dad. But yet he treats all these step-kids better than his own kid. It's horrible!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
You sound as if you're married to your brother!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Quoting pinkyheather:

Goodness, if your brother my oldest nephew? lol His 2nd wife had 2 kids then they had a kid together and now his soon to be 3rd wife has 2 kids *i think* and thank goodness he can't have anymore. I only say that because he doesn't even attempt to see the one he has. My sister gets her numerous times a year per the divorce arrangement but he doesn't ever attempt to come see her. He's a loser dad. But yet he treats all these step-kids better than his own kid. It's horrible!

he wants and tries to see the kids. Both moms have ran off. He was married to the second one. So 3 of her 4 kids were his step kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

You sound as if you're married to your brother!

you made no sense at all. How stupid.
Kaya529
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:22 AM
And what you said did not make sense. You are mad at him because women took off with his kids. Shouldn't you be helping him to track down his children instead of being mad at him.

I had a friend this happened to and social services told him to go screw himself when he asked for help. It eats him up inside that he has a child out there and cannot find him.

You are being a bit insensitive even if he clearly hss done something wrong or just terrible taste in wonen.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Kaya529:

What?

just what I said
Anonymous2u
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:23 AM
I can understand that. Maybe he should be more responsible! Has he tried to find these women to get visitation rights?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)