Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A**HOLE. vent *ETA*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
My BF and me got into an argument tonight. Every time we fight he always tears me down. Tonight I'm a moron, dummy, slut, and dead beat mom. ): How can someone who supposedly loves you tear you down like its nothing? I already know the answer. He told me that he was going to get a truck and move everything out and then call CPS on me so he gains custody of our child. I understand being mad at someone but he took it to far. I can't stop crying bc I'm an idiot, I'm laying on the couch and he went to bed. *ETA: I ended up going to the bed last night, at first he scooted so he was hanging off the bed. He would fall asleep, and I'd turn over on purpose to continually wake him up. It made me smile. I cant sleep w/o him cuddling w/ me, so i wasnt going to be the only one suffering. (: He eventually rolled over and pulled me close to him, no apologies. Nothing. ::I've taken ones advice on here and simply acted like I don't care this morning. He is mad and usually I cave and apologize, but not this time. ((:
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:18 AM

In 24 yrs of marriage, my dh has never called me a name. You are right that a person who loves you will not put you down or call you names.

LovelyCorrupt
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Kick him the fuck out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ihave1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Pack your shit & grab your kid & move  out!  

Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Get rid of his sorry ass! What a fucking loser!

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:19 AM

he's in bed. beat him to it.  get your shit, get your kids and gtfo. if he really loved you, he'd NEVER say those things to you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:20 AM

I would never be with someone who always tears me down. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:21 AM
My dh does this shit to me on a daily basis, and worse things than you mentioned.....You need to leave, Im trying right now.....
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Here's a clue. You get a truck. You get your stuff. You take your kid. You leave.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babyboy117
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:22 AM
It will get worse. Leave. Trust me.
Mamasomedaysoon
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Wow I'd be gone without a second thought
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)