Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

another one bites the dust...

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:51 AM
  • 9 Replies
First my 4 year old had a fever ,sore throat ,runny nose ,cough she finally didn't have a fever yesterday (she still has a cough though :( it made her puke tonight) but now my son has a fever I'm going to be up all night checking on him. His temp was 103 half hour after I gave him motrin grr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
skittlefart
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:54 AM

awe poor baby :( ...hope *he feels better soon. This season just sucks ass for sickness...

100_2740_zps5829069a-1_zpsb5588e7c
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:56 AM
What really sucks is I have 5 kids! Do you know how long it takes for a bug to go through the entire family?

Quoting skittlefart:

awe poor baby :( ...hope *he feels better soon. This season just sucks ass for sickness...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:57 AM
I have four kiddos all sharing this nasty bug! We woke up to baby puking, poor thing is also running a temp of 103.
skittlefart
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Trust love, it's happening as we chat....we have 7 little ones that come around the house all the time...and the parents just LOVE to spread the joy of the flu to our place...my son JUST got over it in time for his 5 year old cousin to catch it. My mom just got over it and now I'm starting to get it as well x_x ...apparently it takes 5 days to run its course and 7 days of roaming around till it finally dies. :( 
Do you have the flu over in your place or is your case different?  

Quoting LCWAmommy:

What really sucks is I have 5 kids! Do you know how long it takes for a bug to go through the entire family?

Quoting skittlefart:

100_2740_zps5829069a-1_zpsb5588e7c
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:59 AM

*hands you cup of coffee* Good luck Mama.

cali_angel_girl
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Hope he feels better soon.

azpreemiemom
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:02 AM

I am just waiting for my 4 year-old to bring it home from preschool.

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Aww...hope they feel better soon. My kids just got over being sick. My 7 month old had a fever for 2 days, then my two year old got it and had a fever for 3 days. I hate seeing them them so miserable :(

Photobucket
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:07 AM
I'm not sure its the flu its so far lasted about 3 days my 4 year old was feverish coughing and a runny nose, my son just has a sore throat and fever

Quoting skittlefart:

Trust love, it's happening as we chat....we have 7 little ones that come around the house all the time...and the parents just LOVE to spread the joy of the flu to our place...my son JUST got over it in time for his 5 year old cousin to catch it. My mom just got over it and now I'm starting to get it as well x_x ...apparently it takes 5 days to run its course and 7 days of roaming around till it finally dies. :( 
Do you have the flu over in your place or is your case different?  

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting skittlefart:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)