Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No sex in my city =(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I almost never vent to other people about my husband, but dammit, a girl has needs! And I don't mean that in the way most of you are probably thinking.

Since our son was born almost 5 months ago we've been really sexually disconnected. Our sex life is pretty much nil. We still have a great relationship otherwise, just a no-go when it comes to sex. I just have NO libido. I'll make myself do it every once in a while, but not because I want it, only because after so long with no sex he starts to get grouchy and irritable. I feel for the guy...I really do. I understand he has needs. But honestly he could do a hell of a lot more to help get me in the mood. He thinks all he has to do is grab my boob and I'll magically be ready to bone. That has the opposite effect on me, that'll turn me off with the quickness.

I wanna be romanced, I wanna be wooed. I wanna feel special, I want passion. He just wants a "wham bam thank you ma'am". He even gets impatient when it comes to foreplay...he hates it. He just wants to get in and get out. I want him to put in more effort and not just assume that he can press a button and turn me on. I don't wanna feel sexually harassed, like I'm afraid to hug him for fear he's gonna try to grab my ass and coax me into sex. I've tried explaining, he just doesn't get it. He's not a romantic guy, I accepted that when I married him almost 7 years ago. We have two kids and he's never been that kind of guy. I've made it by just fine because I'll go through phases when I really crave that connection that I want and then it'll pass and I'll accept the fact that it just isn't gonna happen. I don't expect him to plan out an over the top romantic night every single night, but he can at least try to respect the fact that I need more than an ass grab to be turned on. I need more intimacy.

I probably should selfish, I know. But it's really starting to depress me.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Its been almost 9 months for me ...
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Our son sill be 4 months soon and it's the same for me :/

I'm just not the same freak I was lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:33 AM

It's been 3 weeks for me right now and dh is getting antsy. He's all grouchy and passive aggressive right now. THAT is definitely not making me horny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)