Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/o zero dark thirty

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Do you really think we captured bin laden? I told my bf that I wanted to go see the movie which just sparked an hr long convo about how we never captured bin laden and we have no proof etc etc etc. I don't know enough to argue so I just chill with my "da fuq" face on. Very good defense mechanism I should add...

He thinks that since we are tanking economically and we are on serious bad ju ju with North Korea we will be at war soon. He works in the military manufacturing industry and the vehicles he is making are ear marked for North Korea.... * head/desk* idk I'm still in the da fuq stage of this he's talking about flight path angles of planes on 9/11 and Cheney and ww2 and yeah I think I'll keep the da fuq defense going.

So what so you ladies think?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Amiehart62
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:46 AM

apparently they dumped him in the ocean. to me that means we could have or not have caught him. some theorist think he has been dead long before obama had claimed to have caught him.

anikahaynes1
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Because they claimed to dump him in the ocean and there really is no prof that we fought him. I lean towards we didn't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:58 AM
(Op here)I do too but I've heard that some of the people involved in the capture have come forward with pics of soldiers "defiling" his remains posing his body etc idk what to believe anymore my bf is very big into researching this stuff
Jeanetts
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:19 AM
I think we got him. (Osama). The military has always been prepared for a future war with a nation that we are having trouble with. Giant ships float around the oceans and seas filled with brand new equipment (trucks, tanks, humvees, etc..) just in case a conflict breaks out. A unit will be on alert when something is questionable and if something happens they are off to that place. They take what they can carry and they bring some extra stuff. The military will ship some stuff by air and then these ships with the equipment head there. They are updating the equipment on the ships as needed, too. Technicians are on these ships to start and maintain the equipment. We are never unprepared. Also, our troops are training using the latest equipment to be combat ready. Different units train for different missions in different parts of the world. This is why we have the best military in the world, and the biggest budget. We have the best prepared, strongest and fastest militarty today thanks to forward planning.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)