Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Migraines HELP please

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok so almost a year ago I started suffering from migraines I would get them every morning on my left side. Well they slowed down and I would only get them once a week or so. Well for the past week I have been getting them every day about 6-7 times a day and wake up 3 times from them they are so severe I feel like crying and I get very nauseas. I have never experienced migrains this bad and constent like this. I take some pain meds and it will lighten it up but it wont go fully away all day. Ive even tried allergy meds and it doesnt work.
I have no insurance and start my new job on tues so no money. I cant handle them any more. Ive been feeling sick every day, my speech has been off for some time, when the migrain gets worst my eyes get blurry.
Any ever expierenced this? Any advice please!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Replies (41-48):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Go to the doctor!!! Request an MRI and MRA. My mom suffered a ruptured brain anuresym 5 yrs ago. She suffered with migraines her whole life. The doctor would always just say oh you have migraines. Well what was migraines turned out to be only migraines was a 6mm sized anuresym that ruptured waiting to be seen my the surgeon. She was rushed in for emergency surgery. Thankfully she survived but most do not. PLEASE. GO TO THE DOCTOR!
brokenxxangel
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I get migraines on a daily basis, every single day. It's exhausting!! Nothing seems to help, not even Imitrex and similar medications. I'm absolutely terrified and afraid there's something wrong with my brain. At NO point in time is it normal to experience such severe migraines so often. Sorry mama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Im going in this afternoon when df gets off work. Im scared of what they will find and scared of looking stupid if nothing is wrong which wouldnt make since. Im not the one to.go to the er unless its 100% needed.

Quoting heavenly1462:

Any updates? Did you go get seen?

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:34 PM
I know its scary, but if there is something wrong you want to catch it early. Please update us after you are seen. Youre in my prayers!

Quoting Anonymous:

Im going in this afternoon when df gets off work. Im scared of what they will find and scared of looking stupid if nothing is wrong which wouldnt make since. Im not the one to.go to the er unless its 100% needed.

Quoting heavenly1462:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:28 PM
I dont know what to say when i walk in just that i have migraines with vision problems, nausea, and dizziness?

Quoting heavenly1462:

I know its scary, but if there is something wrong you want to catch it early. Please update us after you are seen. Youre in my prayers!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting heavenly1462:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Could be cluster headaches, you NEED to see a doctor ASAP
KeriAZ
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Tell them that u are having a major headache and its affecting ur speech. That should get u in faster. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont know what to say when i walk in just that i have migraines with vision problems, nausea, and dizziness?

Quoting heavenly1462:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting heavenly1462:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:11 PM
I just noticed a tough like buldge in my right four arm and when it rubs on something it feels like i have a splinter but nothing there can that be caused by a tumor or anything

Quoting KeriAZ:

Tell them that u are having a major headache and its affecting ur speech. That should get u in faster. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting heavenly1462:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting heavenly1462:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)